Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Waste of Money

Wonderful. So supposedly, one errant 'drone' was enough to cause such disturbance and danger to flight operations that an entire airport was shut down . . . . .SO, the solution is a swarm of drones to intercept the illusive single drone? Am I reading this right? ?

So someone see's something they can't identify and it eventually leads to becoming a 'drone' sighting. Whats going to happen when folks see these Swarms? Yeah this should work just fine. ?

Hence the famous proverb: More ******* (con) Than Me, You Die.
To believe that Brexit shifted their brains.

Next they'll say they spread disease, it's all about stirring up fear with the public.
I'm surprised somewhat that no one has claimed that yet (someone may have but I've not seen it yet) but I suppose it's just a matter of time. One thing is for sure, though: We, as a drone flying community are, and prolly will always be, at the sharp end of government and media misinformation. Plastic shopping bag anyone?

Last edited:
It reminds me of the media push to vilify SUV's here in the states starting in the 90's. An automobile accident was just an accident until an SUV was involved, at that point the language in the headline, and in the body of the story was written such that there was no human connected to the cause or the devastation, the only humans mentioned are just victims of an evil and despotic machine. We still get headlines to this very day like this .....SUV CRASHES INTO BRIDGE - KILLS ALL ABOARD! ? :rolleyes:

A TV show here in the states, S.W.A.T., had a recent episode where a bad guy was bombing things in Los Angeles with drones. To my surprise, they were using Typhoons with a small bomb underneath instead of the camera. At least they weren't really blowing up the TH's, obvious special effects.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop