Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Watch Me Video Typhoon H Pro - 4K

Status
Not open for further replies.
After twenty seconds I get the point!?, Next!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Rickster
That's nice, I have yet to try it. If you have your 107 license, with a little editing, maybe you could sell it to the community as a promotional video! ;)

Those trees got a little close for me at .27 seconds.
I was thinking that too. An arse clenching moment. A flight I did a couple of months ago took me even closer to some trees. Works wonders for our heart rate.

After twenty seconds I get the point!?, Next!
I agree. Although the vid is otherwise good, almost 6 minutes of it is a little to long for my liking. I too didn't watch it in it's entirety.

To the OP. These days most of the videos I post are around two minutes in length...some as little as a minute. I usually find that I can include pretty much all I need to tell my story in that time without the danger of repetition. I know that it is sometimes hard to take out some of your beloved footage but if you wan't to retain your audience the last thing you want to do is bore them away from your videos.

I agree. Although the vid is otherwise good, almost 6 minutes of it is a little to long for my liking. I too didn't watch it in it's entirety.

To the OP. These days most of the videos I post are around two minutes in length...some as little as a minute. I usually find that I can include pretty much all I need to tell my story in that time without the danger of repetition. I know that it is sometimes hard to take out some of your beloved footage but if you wan't to retain your audience the last thing you want to do is bore them away from your videos.

The intent was to test the length of the flight unattended in watch me mode never touching the controls....I'm impressed :)

Last edited:
That's nice, I have yet to try it. If you have your 107 license, with a little editing, maybe you could sell it to the community as a promotional video! ;)

Thanks Ric was Black Friday just killing time with my Son-in-law......must say i'm pretty impressed with the H :)

I was thinking that too. An arse clenching moment. A flight I did a couple of months ago took me even closer to some trees. Works wonders for our heart rate.

I have gotten to feel really comfortable with Intel Real Sense activated...has worked flawlessly to date.

One other noteworthy aspect of this test was how in watch me mode the subject position (us in the golf cart) basically stayed in the same location in frame throughout the entire video....again impressed.

I have gotten to feel really comfortable with Intel Real Sense activated...has worked flawlessly to date.
Expect the unexpected. If you feel really comfortable then you ain't ready for the time that unexpected thing to happen. And believe me, it will happen.

I have been a private pilot for over 40 years....LOL N1877B 1948 Luscombe Silvare 8F the first all metal airplane ever built in the United States :)

Some of the comments on this forum are to say the least.....entertaining

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been a private pilot for over 40 years....LOL N1877B 1948 Luscombe Silvare 8F the first all metal airplane ever built in the United States :)

Some of the comments on this forum are to say the least.....entertaining
I think it's quite easy to be complacent. Could you deal with a potential flyaway, disable GPS to hopefully gain control again, land the copter hovering above you by using the red button, if no control on ST16? It's just a problem could just spring up, it could of been quite possible for realsense not to detect a thin branch and it's over, It's just people showing concern or just a little jest, nothing personal.

Nice King......better not set it on auto pilot.....LOL

Ahem!!!
Let’s return to a state of civility gentlemen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval