Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
10/14/2020 Revision 65
Revised Attachment 30 (SD Card Upgrade/Downgrade H Plus Firmware)
The file repository originally used as a source of the files needed for this attachment is no longer available. @Steve Carr has made a DropBox site available as a file source. The Attachment has been rewritten to accommodate the structure of the new file source.

10/15/2020 Revision 66
Added Addendum 2 (Typhoon H Plus Firmware Notes) to Attachment 30 (SD Card Upgrade/Downgrade H Plus Firmware). This new Addendum provides file numbers and dates to verify successful loading of the desired firmware.

10/14/2020 Revision 65
Revised Attachment 30 (SD Card Upgrade/Downgrade H Plus Firmware)
The file repository originally used as a source of the files needed for this attachment is no longer available. @Steve Carr has made a DropBox site available as a file source. The Attachment has been rewritten to accommodate the structure of the new file source.
Where can i find this dropbox from @Steve Carr

Added new Attachment 31 (H520 SD Card Firmware Upgrade/Downgrade). This Attachment was developed in response to a failed firmware upgrade that left the H520 system unresponsive to further attempts to upgrade using the normal “Update Pilot” OTA method.

Attachments

• Attachment 31.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 27
Reactions: Andrew Grant
This document is a compilation of MEMBER GENERATED INFORMATION. The accuracy of all information is limited to the observations and interpretations of the contributing member(s). Errors may be present. It is the responsibility of the user to evaluate the information prior to use.

The intent is to provide a resource for issues related to our hobby. If you have any guidelines, drawings or useful information, please post in this thread. You will be given credit for the information. Material covered by copyright will not generally be useable. However, links to the original information generally will be. Links to YouTube videos you found informative may be useable. Use of all links to external media must conform to Forum Guidelines.

NOTE: Once you are in the document, scroll down the MENU to find the Attachment you need. Click on either the Attachment Title or Attachment Number, and it will take you to the actual Attachment.

Date of latest revision: 01/29/2021
hope you can Help i reset my st16s to factory settings with no card in the st16s, so now i have a green screen and don't know how to get back to the original screen it came with [i messed up]

hope you can Help i reset my st16s to factory settings with no card in the st16s, so now i have a green screen and don't know how to get back to the original screen it came with [i messed up]
Is it a blank green screen, or does it look like the image below?
Also, we need to know which drone you have. The ST16S was used on HPlus, H520, and more. The files you will need are different for each model drone.

Attachments

• Pad.jpg
    Pad.jpg
    353.1 KB · Views: 16
Revision 81 - Added a second page to Attachment 21 (CGo3+ Slip Ring Wire Color) to clarify that if you flip the connector over, it reverses the color order.

Yup.
Somebody did that.
Fixed his camera yesterday.

CGo3+ Slip Ring Pinout Revision 1.jpg

Reactions: Pier2162
Date of latest revision: 11/28/2021
Recently issued two Revisions.

Revision 84 (11/27/2021):
Added Attachment 33 (H520 Update Pilot Anomaly).
There is an anomaly in the H520 update process that may be the problem source for members experiencing difficulties installing an update using “UpdatePilot”. The problem is seen as UpdatePilot timing out and displaying an "error" sign. The error is explained and a resolution provided in this new enclosure.
Added Attachment 68 (Camera Password Change/Reset).
Camera password change is generally not recommended. However, there are circumstances when the ability to change the password or to reset the password to OEM standard may become necessary. This new attachment describes a method to change or reset the password that is applicable to many Yuneec Cameras.

Revision 85 (11/28/2021):
Revised Attachment 31 (H Plus SD Card Firmware Upgrade/Downgrade):
Updated the wording and images of existing Attachment 31 to be consistent with the current structure of the linked data source.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis