Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Waypoint missions

I did it on mine and it followed them spot on, but with my gimbal issue the video didn't workout. It is really simple to set up. I also did the Orbit, and "dronie" which is in the video i posted.

I am sure it will be. Not sure if you saw the video of the gimbal issue I had. I'm not sweating it and am happy with Yuneec's response time with customer service on getting this handled so far.

Reactions: Dezzzy.D
I think Mr Newton in the UK did a small demo of the waypoint (cablecam) setting. It is on YT and here on this forum somewhere. Also an early Video form a chap on a beach near a pier. It looks to be a very promising application.

Anyone know how many waypoints can be set? also, do we have an option to make it go fast (Rabbit Mode) or are we restricted to a slow speed when going from waypoint to waypoint?

i did 5 on mine. don't remember it saying there was a max. But you can save the waypoints so if you go back later to that same place you can use those again.

i did 5 on mine. don't remember it saying there was a max. But you can save the waypoints so if you go back later to that same place you can use those again.
Yea, what a great feature to be able to save it. I live in New England and for me to save waypoints like that I'm hoping I can get some really cool shots of the different seasons on the same waypoints.
Gidrock, were you restricted to a certain speed while doing the CC mode? I'm thinking that using CC mode you will need to have Smartmode enabled which might mean it would go kinda slow?

Reactions: gezzo and Dezzzy.D
you can control the speed with the left stick as well as go back down the path. and stop if you want at a point. i did it only once but will once i get it back ill be using it alot.

you can control the speed with the left stick as well as go back down the path. and stop if you want at a point. i did it only once but will once i get it back ill be using it alot.
Cool, Thank you for your reply. Hope it's a quick turn around for you and can be up in the air very soon.

Anyone know how many waypoints can be set? also, do we have an option to make it go fast (Rabbit Mode) or are we restricted to a slow speed when going from waypoint to waypoint?

Saw a video of a Yuneec rep who was present during the testing phase prior to launch he claimed they have tested as many as 40 waypoints at one time.

I did it on mine and it followed them spot on, but with my gimbal issue the video didn't workout. It is really simple to set up. I also did the Orbit, and "dronie" which is in the video i posted.

Did you have to fly the route the first time or could you plot the course before hand?

So you can't pick you waypoints and then load them to the hex and have it fly the route. Well that's not good.

Its about the same that DJI includes with there app, you have to fly and save the waypoint route for the very first time.

But there are several 3rd party app's for DJI where you can plan a route before flying.

I am sure the manufacture thinks its safer to fly it first is why they made it that way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop