Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What Do YOU Do When Someone Threatens To Shoot Down Your Drone?

I know why you are asking .
After this brief encounter , I fully believe that this individual would not be able to see the financial benefit of the free publicity at that moment .
I have traveled to all 50 states , most of them twice throughout my rigging career .
Not once did I carry a gun .
Not because I have a superman complex , I just know how to carry myself in public .
This individual grew up and lives in this town and even then has to carry a gun due to his attitude and general demeanor .
You know the type , ready to take on the world , all while rocking a 10 inch long pony tail .
Any one that has experienced physical confrontation with long hair soon learns to make a life change .
1-Get rid of the pony tail .
2-Learn to co-exist in peace .
No matter how good of a fighter a person is , eventually the pony tail will serve as a handle for someone else to change the shape of your face .
Happened to a fellow that I once knew .
After his encounter with reality , he opted for choice 1 and 2 .
So to answer your question Patr , yes , in this instance this person would have conducted himself the same way .
He may not have offered up the gun , but definitely would have carried his arse on his shoulders .

Reactions: PatR
Thanks Personal. Your last descriptive post added a lot of enlightenment to the individual’s personality and reduced biases against drones in general. Such a person would always be seeking provocation/confrontation instead of avoiding them, which suggests the guy is pretty much a full time a$$ regardless of how he maintains his hair. He might win a few but he will assuredly lose a few, and the time spent healing is painful. Not worth it most of the time.

You dare talking bout privacy,,,,dont f...g lecture me boy, you have people walking around with cameras, cell phones, toy of all kind, even some that you've never exist.
Privacy laws, yeah, until its reaching your door step, it's only a problem you can talk about.
Dont lecture me about this crap.
Problem is, many jurisdictions have privacy laws which are entirely separate from drone laws - you could be flying entirely ‘legally’ from a drone point of view, but still breaking privacy laws.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval