Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What does rapid beeping and lights flashing on startup mean?

That puts us back to bad pots. It does not clear the issue of two channels moving from one stick, but we are getting into an area we will have to focus on one issue at a time.
J4 being off center in hardware Monitor is almost certainly a "Bad Pot" issue. That one will benefit from either using contact cleaner on it, or securing a loose pot.
This is a great video for hyow to spray some contact cleaner on the pots without disassembling. It might be best to at least try this before securing the pots:
""
This video sort of shows the loose pot out near the end of the video. This guy secured it by jamming in a piece of "tile". A drop of hot glue works for me. (I can't help but notice he has an issue with J4, same as yours)
I watched this video earlier this morning. After watching it a couple times, I'm not seeing where he jammed the tile in. I have a hot glue gun. Can you show me where I would expect to have to apply a drop of glue?

I think I've fixed it. Just sprayed some contact cleaner in there and no more beeping or funky readings for now. The Hardware monitor is coming in squeaky clean. The other "Final Output Monitor" is all at 000% except the first column which doesn't look like it's supposed to be at 000%. It reads 50% in the middle, where it is when untouched. 000% is all the way at the bottom. Hope I'm not speaking too soon WTFDproject, when I say "You Da Man"
Thank You so much for your help.

Good job. Sounds like you are at least on the right path. The "stirring" and cleaning will probably work for a long time, although you might have to do it a couple times until it gets really clean.
Yeah, the CH01 is normally at 50%. CH01 is both "Throttle" and Motor "On/Off". Full up on throttle stick is about 95% or so, full down on the stick is about 5 or 6%. Press the motor on/off button it should go to about -25%.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech