Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What is the Mac address sticker for on the H?

Reaction score
I am new to drones and the H.

I noticed a sticker below the serial number on the H that looks like a Mac network ID number. It says: MAC:00E06D722492

Is this something I need to make a note of and/or can I use this address to connect the H to my mac (if this is even of any practical value)? Or, is this the wi-fi address for the H to connect to the tablet controller?

Thanks for any information on this.

Ken

I am new to drones and the H.

I noticed a sticker below the serial number on the H that looks like a Mac network ID number. It says: MAC:00E06D722492

Is this something I need to make a note of and/or can I use this address to connect the H to my mac (if this is even of any practical value)? Or, is this the wi-fi address for the H to connect to the tablet controller?

Thanks for any information on this.

Ken
Camera connects to st16 via wifi. CGO3+ acts as an AP. This is the MAC address of this device. Per MAC_Find: Vendor/Ethernet/Bluetooth MAC Address Lookup and Search the device is manufactured by Compuware Corp.

Every computer with internet capability has a MAC address. Many don't know that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. Thanks for the information!

If you ever need to network the H via Ethernet you will want that. Potentially, that address could be used to find and link and sync future steaming video in a multi camera set up wirelessly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Every device that is capable to connecting to a network has a unique MAC address. This includes computers, routers, drones, thermostats, doorbells, cameras, tablets, watches, many cars, garage door openers, refrigerators, TV sets, dvd players, Chromecast, sprinkler systems, etc; etc; etc......

Welcome to the twenty-first century.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder