Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What is this in the air, I photographed?

@AH-1G, you have about 5 good shots of that thing, against a blue background. Do you have software that can layer the images on top of each other, maybe get an enhanced image? I'm not a photographer, so don't kill me if that's really stupid.

Could it be a weather balloon, fully expanded, way way up?

@AH-1G, you have about 5 good shots of that thing, against a blue background. Do you have software that can layer the images on top of each other, maybe get an enhanced image? I'm not a photographer, so don't kill me if that's really stupid.
Best I can do to sharpen and enlarge.
DSC_1950
DSC_1950.png
DSC_1591
DSC_1591a2a..png
DSC_1592
DSC_1592a2aa.png

Last edited:
Reactions: WTFDproject
Scotti beamed me up into the object, I was able to capture what's inside.:eek:

Attachments

• DSC_1484.JPG
    12.2 MB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Nice images Ah-1g
Very strange object. Could be weather balloon or possibly E.T. Lol

The path it was taking was with the higher altitude winds that day of 5000+ feet MSL.

Maybe it was a balloon released from a college or high school science class/club. Possibly with just a barometer and GPS to track it with altitude data.

Now look at the middle picture DSC 1951, go 3 o'clock one inch to the right then ½ inch up. very tiny tiny white spec, could not really get a good image. My guess a jet?
I can zoom in 2240% I do see the outline of wings and fuselage.

Reactions: WTFDproject
Now look at the middle picture DSC 1951, go 3 o'clock one inch to the right then ½ inch up. very tiny tiny white spec, could not really get a good image. My guess a jet?
I can zoom in 2240% I do see the outline of wings and fuselage.

Space Battle. The “Spec” is the winner. The “Dissipating Smoke Ring” came in 2nd.

Reactions: AH-1G
UFO? Stargate portal opening? The fed would say it’s a lens aberration! [emoji56][emoji12]

Three men in black said 'Don't Report This!' (Blue Oyster Cult - ETI) Actually, as much as I really love a good conspiracy theory, I'm on the helium party balloon bandwagon. Mylar can be seen at some amazing distances.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone