Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What's Happening With Yuneec?

Reaction score
Forgive me, I don't frequent this forum unless I have questions or issues and I'm no doubt out of the loop in many respects concerning the "Yuneec" world.

My question is: I ordered two new Ty H Plus batteries directly from Yuneec (at their website) on June 23rd and have still not received them. I was sent an email confirming the purchase, along with the order number and told FedEx would ship it. That was the last I heard from them.

My credit card has not been charged, that's the good news. It seems perhaps the order process was not completed and I'm wondering if its because of our countries ongoing issues with China and/or something related to covid?

The bad news is I can't reach anyone there, the live chat (text) function isn't working and I also cannot schedule a phone chat. An email I just sent stating my concerns was responded to (likely by a bot) and it asked me to try the things I've already tried or to submit a repair request.

Help?! :oops:

Jeff

Forgive me, I don't frequent this forum unless I have questions or issues and I'm no doubt out of the loop in many respects concerning the "Yuneec" world.

My question is: I ordered two new Ty H Plus batteries directly from Yuneec (at their website) on June 23rd and have still not received them. I was sent an email confirming the purchase, along with the order number and told FedEx would ship it. That was the last I heard from them.

My credit card has not been charged, that's the good news. It seems perhaps the order process was not completed and I'm wondering if its because of our countries ongoing issues with China and/or something related to covid?

The bad news is I can't reach anyone there, the live chat (text) function isn't working and I also cannot schedule a phone chat. An email I just sent stating my concerns was responded to (likely by a bot) and it asked me to try the things I've already tried or to submit a repair request.

Jeff

I would call credit card company to make sure the purchase doesn’t go through, then buy one off eBay.

There’s virtually no reason to even use yuneec for repairing, or purchasing, anything with your drone. Parts and batteries are so readily available on eBay that the market is flooded with them. Doing anything with yuneec (in U.S.) is a black hole, as you’re finding out now.

Download eBay app and never look back at yuneec, they’re obsolete art this point. There’s new battery open box listings for $80-$100 on eBay right now.

Good luck

Well that's depressing. I had had good experience with their repair (in Kansas City). Thanks for your quick reply and for the information.

Well that's depressing. I had had good experience with their repair (in Kansas City). Thanks for your quick reply and for the information.
We are all waiting to see what happens with Yuneec in the US. They continue to operate in the rest of the World. Only the US operations have gone silent.

We are all waiting to see what happens with Yuneec in the US. They continue to operate in the rest of the World. Only the US operations have gone silent.

Thanks. I suspected as much. I'm assuming that Americans can still update the software of the controller and drone?

Jeff

Hi Jeff,
I ordered 1 just as covid 19 started and i finally got it last Tuesday and it had battery inclosed sticks all over the box so I would say try again and see if you get delivery date.

Dean ?

Join the club seems like a lot of people are having problem withYuneec
Sorry to say, Yuneec USA is a has been...some sellers may have old stock, however getting anything from Yuneec will be an exercise of folly. The European counterpart is difficult and way overpriced for parts (Been there, done that) Try genuine authentic deals for limited parts availability.

Yep thats true but there better then waiting 4 to 8 weeks from China.

Ordered 1 battery for my old Q500 4K took money then next week emailed that they were out of stock ,,, !!!.

But European site is good on there delivery time.

Dean ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yatharthhospital