Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec customer service

I am sending my H+ to Vertigo Drones and paying for the warranty repairs out of my pocket. Like you, this is a business drone and I can't wait around until they feel like responding.
Vertigo Drones is an authorized warranty service center for Yuneec. Perhaps you should mention the warranty issue with them.

Reactions: Jimmie
What's with the Yuneec flight controller board? Can someone enlighten me as to why this component goes bad so often?
In every case that I have dealt with, the H was very likely exposed to high temperatures. If it is left in the trunk of a car under hot sun or flown in high temps with bright sun, the internal temp of the aircraft seems to damage the Flight Controller. The majority of the complaints have originated from Florida, Arizona, Texas and California.

In every case that I have dealt with, the H was very likely exposed to high temperatures. If it is left in the trunk of a car under hot sun or flown in high temps with bright sun, the internal temp of the aircraft seems to damage the Flight Controller. The majority of the complaints have originated from Florida, Arizona, Texas and California.
Got mine in the Spring of 2018 few a lot in heat of the summer 2018 & 2019

Reactions: Steve Carr
What's with the Yuneec flight controller board? Can someone enlighten me as to why this component goes bad so often?
When I experienced the dreaded toilet bowl on my replacement refurbished TH, I did some research as to the cause. The immediate thought was a falulty compass/GPS board. But replacing that did not help other people with the problem. The only thing that others found that fixed it was replacing the flight controller board. That's what we did and it worked. Interesting to hear that high temperature could damage it. Good to know.

Toss your cell phone into s convection oven set to 140-160* and let us know how it holds up. Heat and electronics have always been natural enemies.

When they started closing in the electronics on multirotors to make them pretty they pretty well established there was going to be a lot of mysterious failure issues.

I requested a Typhoon H Plus replacement, due to a fly away, in September, 2019 and an H520 repair (faulty gimbal) in October, 2019. I have been getting the run around from customer service since then. I understand that Yuneec USA has been going through some organizational issues but it seems to be taking forever for Yuneec to get its house in order. I have never had any luck with the online Yuneec chat (an agent is never available and over half a dozen emails are awaiting a response). The live chat (schedule an appointment to speak to an agent) has been working but I keep getting the same response - we are working on delivery and repair issues and should be back in business shortly. Has anyone been successful in getting their file upgraded to "urgent". I fly professionally and its hard to advance the business with Yuneec sitting on two of my drones. Niels
After reading all the negative posts about Yuneec service I sent my Typhoon H to Vertigo Drones. I paid for the repairs (not under warranty) and found Vertigo to be very professional. They were slow (about 4 weeks) and said they are picking up some warranty work for Yuneec.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace