Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Whats in the UK Pro package

Reaction score
I know about the 2nd battery and the case but does anyone know what is included with the Intel Real Sense Ultra Sonic Anti-Collision System on the UK Professional package? Is it only forward looking and does it include the IPS downward module? Also does it include a wizard controller?

Cheers

It seems some UK suppliers refer to Pro Package with different contents, I just purchased a pro package from wheelspin models and that includes 2 batteries, backpack, and free wizard, all other modules are optional purchases when they become available.

Note anyone considering purchasing this pro package their is no backpacks available at present so this part of order will be sent later, at least that what I was told when I completed my order.

Yuneec Typhoon H - WITH FREE WIZARD

Cheaper than buying direct from Yuneec how do they do it? In essence the backpack will be £98 if you take off the cost of a battery at retail price. A very nice deal if I lived in Staffordshire I would be tempted.

It seems some UK suppliers refer to Pro Package with different contents, I just purchased a pro package from wheelspin models and that includes 2 batteries, backpack, and free wizard, all other modules are optional purchases when they become available.

Note anyone considering purchasing this pro package their is no backpacks available at present so this part of order will be sent later, at least that what I was told when I completed my order.

Yuneec Typhoon H - WITH FREE WIZARD
I bought the same from Wheelspin, I think I saw backpacks were expected from 3rd July.

Yes I read somewhere that the backpacks were going to be available sometime near the 3rd week in July, its just a bind at the moment having to rely on your car to take it close to where you want to fly, having a backpack is essential for where is wish to film so look forward to receiving it hopefully very soon.

any mention of a free wizard would be a dealer thing not a Yuneec one - pro is 2 sets of props, backpack, IPS, realsense, 2 batts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval