Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What's the number of flights or hours you have on your H480?

Reaction score
Just wondering what I can hope to expect if I'm careful, and learn about things to watch out for. I'd like to get the most out of my recent investment.

The thing is awesome!

Thanks in advance!

I've got a little over 45-50 hours actual flight time on one of mine. Everything still working fine.

200 hrs. on mine. 1 year old next month. Flys like a champ. I've replaced a landing gear servo ($25) and that's it.

How long have you had it?

That one I got in May, 2016. I have another obtained end of December 2016. Divide the hours by 0.2 as an average to obtain number of flights. The actual count is a little higher. The second one has about 35 hours on it. No problems.

That one I got in May, 2016. I have another obtained end of December 2016. Divide the hours by 0.2 as an average to obtain number of flights. The actual count is a little higher. The second one has about 35 hours on it. No problems.

49 hours. One chrash stupid by myself.

Got mine start of June 2016, over 300 flights and no issues that weren't my fault. Still lovin' it!:)

About 8 hours of actual flight time.

Experienced 2 crashes with my first unit, repaired it myself and still fly that one as my main unit.

Greetings!

Thanks folks! We have a winner though- 300 flights?!?!

How many cycles are the batteries good for?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss