Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What's with the Yuneec Website?

Reaction score
No matter what I do, I cannot use the Yuneec USA website properly. WIth the Chrome browser, it absolutely won't connect. With the Edge browser, it connects and has limited functionality. WIth Firefox it connects, but no links work.

Yesterday I was able to at least start a chat with Tech Support. They said they are aware of the problem and "the engineers are working on it" But it's been this way for at least three weeks.

But what's so hard about making a website work? Even 12 year olds can publish a website. The UK site works, but their firmwares aren't for the US. The English Hong Kong site works, but they don't have firmware for the TH. etc.

Wouldn't it just be simpler for Yuneec to have one website and you can download whichever software you need for your region? As it stands now, each site looks different and behaves different. Not good....

So, does anyone know of a site that someone maintains downloadable copies of all the software?

Reactions: deforestdiamond
What specifically are you looking for?

@moodman,
After you got into the Yuneec website via the link into the TH download section, were you able to move around anywhere else in the Website? Might be a clue for others that are having trouble getting direct access to the website.

Use HTTP not HTTPS. They failed to renew their security certificate.

As for publishing a website, it IS easier for a 12 year old to do it than for many a lot older;)

There’s a problem with the website? Hmmm....I’m surprised nobody noticed and started a thread on this......

Reactions: Phaedrus
Use HTTP not HTTPS. They failed to renew their security certificate.

As for publishing a website, it IS easier for a 12 year old to do it than for many a lot older;)
If I use http only, it changes the link to https.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval