Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

When birds attack ?

Reaction score
To upload a video, you have to go to YouTube. to delete, click delete and just put a period in the box. Simple!

DoomMeister

Moderator/Tech Junkie
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
As @AH-1G said, post your video to YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, etc then copy the link and insert in your post here by clicking on the “…” and select Media, then paste the link you copied into the URL box and select insert.

Reaction score
Where did you see that the bird was attacking?
He just came to see the mark of the flying device ....moqueur dji.gif

Reaction score
your camera/gimble tilts to the right, check you rubber dampers to see if they are installed correctly.

DCH

Dr. FrankenPhoon
Reaction score
your camera/gimble tilts to the right, check you rubber dampers to see if they are installed correctly.
A detached damper might cause jello or shaking, but not horizon tilt. The tilted horizon is a different issue, not the dampers. If the gimbal is operating properly, it would correct for any mount related tilt, just like it does when the aircraft is pitched to the side. Horizon tilt is a calibration issue.

Reaction score
Thanx for the insight, nothing has been touched was this in reguards to the the front led's ? I might have not centered the camera as I was playing with that earlier ? I ill check it next time, just looked the front two have a indenture equally to each other, which shouldnt be a concern ?

Reaction score
A detached damper might cause jello or shaking, but not horizon tilt. The tilted horizon is a different issue, not the dampers. If the gimbal is operating properly, it would correct for any mount related tilt, just like it does when the aircraft is pitched to the side. Horizon tilt is a calibration issue.
I stand corrected, 🤭. so he needs to re-calibrate the camera.

DCH

Dr. FrankenPhoon
Reaction score
I stand corrected, 🤭
Thank you for being so gracious. It isn't easy when you have point out the obvious to your friends! But when you get to be our age someone has to do it, we can't leave momentary brain farts unchallenged. So no worries, I've got your six! Hopefully you'll call me on my brain farts.
Trouble is, they usually clear the room!! 😷

Reaction score
From one brain fart to another, if we smell the same and do the same, how do we know if..... ?😴🤔

Reaction score
How does one calibrate this, as I cannot find it anywhere for the st16s with the c23 camera ? Another thing excuse the dumb question whats ota ?

Reaction score
How does one calibrate this, as I cannot find it anywhere for the st16s with the c23 camera ? Another thing excuse the dumb question whats ota ?
Is ota over the air ? Just caught a video with that being said ?

Mrgs1

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Only Compass calibration with plus, don't think any other user permitted, this feature was taken away with subsequent updates.

Reaction score
Only Compass calibration with plus, don't think any other user permitted, this feature was taken away with subsequent updates.
Thanx, kinda figured that after spending my afternoon searching, to no avial ? But AH poised the question, so I went looking ?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geefree1971