Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Where are the posts from FPVLR

Reaction score
Hey admin @LuvMyTJ What has happened to all the posts from FPVLR? Went to look up something that was talked about last week but, all gone.

Hey admin @LuvMyTJ What has happened to all the posts from FPVLR? Went to look up something that was talked about last week but, all gone.
He didn't like how he and I were debating which was better, DBS or his FPVLR, I bet? Boy you can't say nothing on here. But I agree that this should not become a site for free commercial advertising IMM?

Reactions: Steve Carr
I saw a post by one of the mods (The same the OP mentioned) that said FPVLR had been banned earlier and his messages were deleted.

Reactions: Steve Carr
I don't know if this will help, but I ordered a couple of these and they arrived fairly quickly. I haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but I will soon. For the price, it's worth a try.
5.8G 16dBi LHCP Helical Antenna Monopole Spiral Circular for OSD FPV Long Range

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a post by one of the mods (The same the OP mentioned) that said FPVLR had been banned earlier and his messages were deleted.
He deserved that after his unwarranted tirade with DroneClone. Trying to sell stuff and attacks a member? That's mighty poor judgement that makes me think he is a bit shady.

Reactions: DroneClone
I wish most of the posts by Tony were allowed to stay as they provide useful information. The bickering between Tony and my friend DC was going both ways. Giving out a coupon code was a direct marketing effort but most of the rest of it was what seemed like good technical information on why he thought his product was superior, signal loss when polarity doesn't match, etc. I understand management of the forums has an outright ban on Tony so I guess instead of just banning him and deleting posts that violate policies, they deleted them all and that is unfortunate. I guess I can always get that information, if needed, from FPVLR's Facebook page.

I've been too busy irrigating (very hot here now) to do much flying but will do more testing including flying to points on the other side of trees, etc.

Reactions: Cilent1 and snerd
I wish most of the posts by Tony were allowed to stay as they provide useful information. The bickering between Tony and my friend DC was going both ways. Giving out a coupon code was a direct marketing effort but most of the rest of it was what seemed like good technical information on why he thought his product was superior, signal loss when polarity doesn't match, etc. I understand management of the forums has an outright ban on Tony so I guess instead of just banning him and deleting posts that violate policies, they deleted them all and that is unfortunate. I guess I can always get that information, if needed, from FPVLR's Facebook page.

I've been too busy irrigating (very hot here now) to do much flying but will do more testing including flying to points on the other side of trees, etc.

Oh He's back. Just under another name (or two). I wish he would quit trolling and ship my friggin order!

Looks like he is well trusted by customers, there are videos on youtube dating 2012 using his antennas...
He deserved that after his unwarranted tirade with DroneClone. Trying to sell stuff and attacks a member? That's mighty poor judgement that makes me think he is a bit shady.
Looks like he is well trusted by customers, there are videos on youtube dating 2012 using his antennas...
Like I stated from the beginning, buy and use whatever meets your needs and what gives you your own best personal results. Never had nothing against Tony or his product. I just want you guys to have your own best experiences flying and safe trouble free fun!;)

Oh He's back. Just under another name (or two). I wish he would quit trolling and ship my friggin order!
He shipped my order the day after I placed it. I didn't get an email confirmation of the shipment so wrote him and he told me to check my spam and, sure enough, gmail had filtered it into my spam folder.

Just to throw my 2 cents in here, one of the early installers for FPVLR told him to stick it as he new Tonys antennas did not live up to all the BS he was saying about them. He now does installs for Authorized USA Distributor - Midwest Horizon FPV Antennas.
Before I knew better I had bought a set of FPVLR antennas last year for my Typhoon 500. I could never get a good signal from the 5.8 antenna. I ended up buying one from Poland and it works great. Of course FPVLR told me I hooked his up wrong and I had no clue on what I was talking about. About 3 months later that bonehead change his 5.8 antenna design to closer to the one I bought from the guy in Poland. To this day he still says the guy in Poland don't know sh@t :) Well the one I bought from Poland works perfectly and a lot cheaper.
Q500 RP-SMA - 9 turn 5.8GHz Helical antenna Circular Polarization FPV UAV Drone

And for you 2.4 antenna this is all you need. Works great.
High Gain Moxon Antenna 2.4Ghz - Best for FPV - RP-SMA

Reactions: Cilent1 and HarveyC
Well ok then. He pissed off the Admin and got booted. I understand Admins quite well as I am currently in very hot water with the Admins over at RCG for the use of (mild) foul language. Think the Admins over there are a bunch of fundamentalist christians that can't handle posts with a little spice thrown in, especially god-damns (oops, did it again).

Such is life but I really wish @LuvMyTJ hadn't deleted that techical RF post of his. I mean, geez!:mad:

Just so no hatred on here, I did not report or whine at all about Tony or his FPVLR antennas on this forum( As I know some may think, and I don't let thinkers concern me) as I have had post removed in my name for much more than what Tony supposedly did. I can hold my own and felt that evaluating two views and /or products is a good thing ! And what ever works for you, is what is best for you. **** ! If you wore a tin foil hat and got better reception, more power to ya!

Reactions: JohnL and Typhooned
My name is Michael Lassiter
I operate Mad for Multirotors and Typhoon H Texas on Facebook groups and Mad for Multirotors on YouTube.
Simply because someone posts concerning a good product that obviously some don't like or have agenda doesn't mean it's a fake profile.
Look me up on Facebook I have good reputation and just so you know I'm also giving away a Typhoon H on Typhoon H Texas

Michael that wasn't directed at you... I don't think(kidding)... LOL. A look around the forum activity and it's pretty obvious who it was directed at.

Harvey C - I know where your coming from, and I mostly agree. I also followed your posts eagerly before I received my H. Your observations helped me a great deal - Thanks! The guy from Terrestrial Imaging was booted off here for much less than FPVLR IMO. I like the way he does business and I will continue to buy from him. But rules are rules too, and I understand how this happens.

DC - Agreed, I'm not done buying stuff buy a long shot! More is better!

Since FPVLR spends so much time here, I will again appeal to him to get to work on moving product and ship my order - ******!

Reactions: HarveyC
My name is Michael Lassiter
I operate Mad for Multirotors and Typhoon H Texas on Facebook groups and Mad for Multirotors on YouTube.
Simply because someone posts concerning a good product that obviously some don't like or have agenda doesn't mean it's a fake profile.
Look me up on Facebook I have good reputation and just so you know I'm also giving away a Typhoon H on Typhoon H Texas
Mike, thanks for joining and sharing your experience. I didn't see any mention of needing to live in Texas to belong to your FB group so hope you don't mind. Was impressed to see some interesting stuff like rooting of the ST16. :)

Just to throw my 2 cents in here, one of the early installers for FPVLR told him to stick it as he new Tonys antennas did not live up to all the BS he was saying about them. He now does installs for Authorized USA Distributor - Midwest Horizon FPV Antennas.
Before I knew better I had bought a set of FPVLR antennas last year for my Typhoon 500. I could never get a good signal from the 5.8 antenna. I ended up buying one from Poland and it works great. Of course FPVLR told me I hooked his up wrong and I had no clue on what I was talking about. About 3 months later that bonehead change his 5.8 antenna design to closer to the one I bought from the guy in Poland. To this day he still says the guy in Poland don't know sh@t :) Well the one I bought from Poland works perfectly and a lot cheaper.
Q500 RP-SMA - 9 turn 5.8GHz Helical antenna Circular Polarization FPV UAV Drone

And for you 2.4 antenna this is all you need. Works great.
High Gain Moxon Antenna 2.4Ghz - Best for FPV - RP-SMA
Do you have your Typhoon H yet? If so, what sort of distances have you flown? I might be up for trying another set to test.

I would like to clear the air here. This situation has absolutely nothing to do with DroneClone. I just deleted yet another fake account from that seller in this very thread. He is banned here, and on all our sites for repeatedly violating the rules, and the advertising policies. He refuses to become a sponsor but he has no problem making fake accounts to sell his products. We tried to work with him but he would have no part of it. He was given special privileges but he abused that too. The problem is, as time goes on people have learned what a terrible attitude he has and several have received their gear back broken. When they ask about damage he claims it wasn't him or that he got it that way. He may make a decent antenna but he is a terrible PR guy. He is really is his own worst enemy. How can anyone ever recommend his products to anyone when he operates his business the way he does.

If he pops up again, and we know he will, he will immediately be banned. We also do not allow links to his products or business as they too will be deleted.

It is a sad situation, but it is what it is.

Okay @LuvMyTJ , understood and thank for your service in keeping this place cleaned up. Thankless job... so thanks!

Do you have your Typhoon H yet? If so, what sort of distances have you flown? I might be up for trying another set to test.

Harvey no I am still on the fence but I'm getting real close to falling off on the H side of it :) I just bought a new truck so funds are a tad tight right now but boys need their toys also.

Reactions: HarveyC

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval