Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Where do these plugs go? after a crash

Reaction score
I was flying with some old propellors about 50' up when I heard a pop and the Q500 tumbled straight to the ground. As far as I can tell, the Q500 pancaked into the ground first breaking the landing skid, smashing the CG03 up into the belly of the drone. Lot's of broken plastic! Looking at the circuit board at the base of the camera, I noticed two plugs dangling. I am wondering if anyone can tell me where these two plugs plug into?

Attachments

• camerawires.jpg
    camerawires.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
The connector with "ears" and red/black wires shown at upper right of the picture is the microphone. I can't tell if it is connected to anything in your picture. If not, it MAY be the wire indicated by the red circle in your drawing. Microphone.jpg

Last edited:
The connector with "ears" and red/black wires shown at upper right of the picture is the microphone. I can't tell if it is connected to anything in your picture. If not, it MAY be the wire indicated by the red circle in your drawing. View attachment 12548
This is awesome!!!! I found exactly where everything gets plugged into!! Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace