Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Where do you live?

Reaction score
I have seen some amazing videos and photos from around our beautiful world thanks to our members.
I thought I would start a thread where those who wish could post a single PHOTO (no vids please) of where you live.
THIS IS TOTALLY VOLUNTARY

Please make sure it is taken with the Typhoon H and the CGO3+ camera.
Please make sure you list the altitude you were at and what direction the top of the picture is facing.
Use what ever camera settings and filters you would like.

Here is my neighborhood from 400 feet facing North. I live in Rural Michigan north of Detroit.
Home.jpg

Nice Bob

Nice Fall colors Steve. Thanks for the View. I've been sitting out under the canopy drinking my coffee out of my yeti 20 oz cup for the last two hours. Still hot lol.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Good thread Bob.

I have seen some amazing videos and photos from around our beautiful world thanks to our members.
I thought I would start a thread where those who wish could post a single PHOTO (no vids please) of where you live.
THIS IS TOTALLY VOLUNTARY

Please make sure it is taken with the Typhoon H and the CGO3+ camera.
Please make sure you list the altitude you were at and what direction the top of the picture is facing.
Use what ever camera settings and filters you would like.

Here is my neighborhood from 400 feet facing North. I live in Rural Michigan north of Detroit.
View attachment 3678
I don't have pictures but I live in Howell MI.

4e47d4e78bf532cc0da70b04b518aa6f.jpg

Agnes Mosfitt Park near my house in Houston. Looking northwest at approximately 200 ft in the air.

Bill W.

Great photos everyone. What a great idea of highlighting around the world where we live

First Flight, Up 110 Ft and panned in a circle! Rock Solid!
My very first flight, is this video, actually the 2nd flight within 10 minutes, and after about a week messing with the Pro; calibrating, checking controls etc. This is on the new firmware, i was extremely careful to follow all the advice i've read; including facing Magnetic North, firmware upgrade, etc etc. She was ROCK SOLID, no drifting, no toilets, and i never realized how high even 110 ft were. I have to admit, that I was so afraid of a flyaway or toilet bowl, I almost couldn't fly the *** thing. Next time up I will attempt to get a picture around my house. This was about 3 miles from house, facing Eastman Chemical, & Bay's Mountain, in Kingsport, TN. Just out of the box settings, sorry if going in a circle makes you dizzy, but this was an incredible deal for me. Thank you for the posting and advice in this forum, this forum made it possible!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval