Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Where to buy Breeze goggles only

Reaction score
My Breeze came with the controller but not the goggles. I see lots of places where I can buy the pair but nowhere to find the goggles only. Can anyone direct me to that vendor? Or does someone in the forum have a set he or she would like to sell cheap? Thanks.

I think you can buy any vr headset that will hold your phone. Just make certain it has the strap to hold it on your head. Ones like Google Cardboard are like the old View Masters where just hold it up to your eyes. Unless you specifically want a Yuneec one then I have never looked at that.

I have a Galaxy S7 Edge and the Samsung Gear VR. But that wants to only work with Oculus software and only converges the 3D images using that.. It appears that the Breeze goggles function by Bluetooth in harmony with the controller...thus the desire to have the originals. Maybe someone on the forum is tired of their goggles. Or maybe someone with goggles wants a controller also. I could buy the set and sell the controller to them. Hate to spend $60 for two parts when I only want one.

I have a Galaxy S7 Edge and the Samsung Gear VR. But that wants to only work with Oculus software and only converges the 3D images using that.. It appears that the Breeze goggles function by Bluetooth in harmony with the controller...thus the desire to have the originals. Maybe someone on the forum is tired of their goggles. Or maybe someone with goggles wants a controller also. I could buy the set and sell the controller to them. Hate to spend $60 for two parts when I only want one.
The breeze goggles are just a peace of plastic with straps, lenses and something to clip your phone on. Nothing else, no electronics whatsoever. I know because I bought the set (goggles plus controller) last year.
So you can use any device that fits your phone. I tried this when one day simple cardboard VR goggles came with a computer magazine. In comparison to the cardboard goggles I find the stock yuneec goggles far too heavy. So you might even be better off if you can get hold of some cardbord style goggles.

Any VR goggles should work, but if you have any eye problems that require glasses, you need to make sure you get a set that have adjustments for eye spacing and distance. One little trick with the factory ones is that you can switch to your camera's phone view if you want to. You could probably mod most any set of goggles to do this by just making a hole for your phone's camera lens to "see" through.

Thank you for the offer but I found a pair. Because of weather I have yet to try them. I appreciate your response.

Anyone that has these...am I correct that they do not have a focus adjustment, but just the distance between eyes sliders? If so, they are not useful for probably about half the population, myself included.

But no correction whatsoever if you are short-sighted or presbyopic or need any other form of glasses. Other goggles can correct this, the yuneec goggles definitely can not.

Hmm, the above two post directly conflict each other. Moving the eye "forward or backward" would allow adjustment for glasses wearers. Anybody else want to weigh in?

Hmm, the above two post directly conflict each other. Moving the eye "forward or backward" would allow adjustment for glasses wearers. Anybody else want to weigh in?
"Each "eye" can be independently moved forward, backward, left, right."
Left/Right: Pupil distance.
Forward/Backward: Focusing.

I know the ones compatible with Google cardboard will work. That is essentially all the Yuneec goggles are.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal