Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Where to Buy

Reaction score
Hello pilots

Where is the best place for you to buy Yuneec products in Canada, for the price and of course after sales service?

Serge From Québec, Canada

With what's going on with Yuneec, You can try these guys, but some things might be out of stock.

Reactions: Jimmie
Hello pilots

Where is the best place for you to buy Yuneec products in Canada, for the price and of course after sales service?

Serge From Québec, Canada
Depending on the product, I tend to go to London Drugs. For example...the Typhoon H is done, but they have some batteries and props. You need to get them to search their system for them, but get them to reduce the price because they have been sitting on them for a while. As to other products, what are you looking for as it will vary from place to place.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Depending on the product, I tend to go to London Drugs. For example...the Typhoon H is done, but they have some batteries and props. You need to get them to search their system for them, but get them to reduce the price because they have been sitting on them for a while. As to other products, what are you looking for as it will vary from place to place.
Pardon my ignorance, what do you mean “the Typhoon H is done?”

Pardon my ignorance, what do you mean “the Typhoon H is done?”
The H is no longer in production. The H Plus, H520 and the H3 are current production models.
The H will still be around for years, however. It was the only hex platform mass produced for the consumer market.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval