Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Where to find an Action Cam for CGO3+

Reaction score
I just got a Typhoon H a few weeks ago. It's been a blast to fly & I've been looking around & picking up some accessories / necessities. I know this was released a few years ago, & they've already released a new version, so I figured I should hop on it before they are no longer available. I got a bag, a couple of batteries with a dual quick charger, a 4Hawks antenna, the Skyview goggles, a Wizard... hmmm, I'm starting to feel like I might have an addiction. Anyways, I saw this thing called an Action Cam that let's you take the camera off the drone & mount it in a hand held unit. Looks pretty cool, but I'll be darned if I can find the thing anywhere... even Yuneec's own website. Does anybody know where I could find one or have one they don't use that they're willing to part with? Thanks!

CGo3+ doesn't work real well with the action cams I have. Mine are all the earlier versions, and the CGo3+ is a little too tall. Some folks have done mods to make it work better. Also be sure your CG03+ camera has a microphone in it. In the previous models, if the original kit did not include a steady grip, the CGo3 sometimes did not have a microphone.

Reactions: KellyR
As stated before the CGO3+ is working with the steady grip after minor modifications but it is way better to use the cgo3 instat.

All in all it is a preaty nice camera making absolutly stable videos in quiet a good quality. The microphone is also not bad but is not very sensitive. In my opinion it is only suitable to record quiet loud sounds. For other purposes I recommand using an external microphone.

Furthermore I recommand you to look out for used ones. The new ones are quiet overpriced (at least in Germany). Basically it is even cheaper to buy a whole Q500 instat and receive the steady grip with it.

Reactions: KellyR
As stated before the CGO3+ is working with the steady grip after minor modifications but it is way better to use the cgo3 instat.

All in all it is a preaty nice camera making absolutly stable videos in quiet a good quality. The microphone is also not bad but is not very sensitive. In my opinion it is only suitable to record quiet loud sounds. For other purposes I recommand using an external microphone.

Furthermore I recommand you to look out for used ones. The new ones are quiet overpriced (at least in Germany). Basically it is even cheaper to buy a whole Q500 instat and receive the steady grip with it.

Buy another bird... oh darn. I wonder if my wife would buy that excuse.:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis