Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Where to post services.

Reaction score
Hi all, can someone advise where would be the best place(if allowed) to post services offered? I have recently started cutting vinyl sticker packages for FAA Registration numbers and phone numbers. Nothing fancy but really make your drone look clean as well as compliant. Happy flying!

Don't bother too much with this right now. It could be engraved, indestructible and fire-resistant plates, as in Germany. Wait and see.

Become an Approved Vendor. Use the Contact Us form to get the ball rolling. You can also advertise with the forums. Same form, linked previously, to get started.

Reactions: nechsproject
Don't bother too much with this right now. It could be engraved, indestructible and fire-resistant plates, as in Germany. Wait and see.
Wow, didnt know they had such requirements over the pond. Here is US it can be written on the drone with a marker, just as long as it is visible on outside of UAS.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Wow, didnt know they had such requirements over the pond. Here is US it can be written on the drone with a marker, just as long as it is visible on outside of UAS.

Unfortunatly we do and they are getting stricter every few months. For example we are not allowed to fly any RC models above 100m, if we do not have some kind of certificate, which is called "Kenntnisnachweis". If we do have it, only conventional RC models like planes and helicopters are allowed to exceed the limit while multirotor aircrafts are not. The RC societies did great work to keep at least these common aircrafts alive. Otherwise the regulations would have been even worse.

There are also upcoming regulations which will require you to be registered and to have an ID-transmitter mounted to your drone. This new laws are just crazy and I am qiet sure that most of the people will either ignore them or quit the hobby. But this is the EU. They are destroying so many hobbys by stupid and unrealistic regulations. Airsoft guns for example have just been banned if they have an automatic mode and the projectiles exceed more than 0.08J of kinetic energy. This is next to nothing. A golfball in comparison usually has a kinetic energy of more than a 100J. I am wondering when those as well as all the throwing disciplines in athletics get banned. It does not effect me but it is another hobby ruined by uninformed politicians.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval