Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Which Video Editor Do You Use?

Reaction score
Hi All
I've been using Windows Movie Maker for the past year and was just wondering if there is a better video editor that anyone on this forum is using. One stipulation - it must be free to download and use:)

Reactions: Fleamac
Check out black magic resolve.
FREE on their website.
Was $1000 previously, now the lite version is free. Some limitations...only UHD..... 4096 / 2160 requires the full program...check it out it is also a top of the line Hollywood movie color corrector (grader)

Being new to all this I'm experimenting. Dashware is pretty cool. You can put the telemetry with the video. Check out this tutorial. He's got a link to all the files needed there also.

FREE on their website.
Was $1000 previously, now the lite version is free. Some limitations...only UHD..... 4096 / 2160 requires the full program...check it out it is also a top of the line Hollywood movie color corrector (grader)
Thanks mate.....will have a look today

Being new to all this I'm experimenting. Dashware is pretty cool. You can put the telemetry with the video. Check out this tutorial. He's got a link to all the files needed there also.

Thank you Fleamac. I agree re Dashware and already use it, its the video editor that I want to improve on

FREE on their website.
I use then black magic for a year and I am satisfied with it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xxxTODxxx