Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

White balance adjusting on the breeze

Reaction score
Ok, Just got the Breeze 4K for travelling as I travel all over the world, already have the Q500 and the Typhoon H. However, i'm feeling a bit stupid because I can't find where to adjust the white balance in the Breeze Cam app. Yuneec's website says it has a few different settings. Does it need to be in the air and recording before you can adjust it or am I missing something obvious here. The manual is less than useful as far as camera settings go.

Hope someone can help.

wedbster, thanks for your reply however I don't have access to youtube as I am on a ship in the middle of the pacific and the cheap *** company I work for will not allow us the bandwidth over satellite for streaming video. Maybe you could just tell me where to find the white balance settings?

I actually saw that youtube link in a google search last night but could not access it.

Many Thanks anyway

breeze-app-005.png

Ahhhh, you change it in Selfie mode. Ok, so If I set it there and, i presume, lock it, will it remain in the same setting if I go to a different flight mode? Say pilot?

Many Thanks

It's always there at the gear on the left then you can scroll to more settings on those arrows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah, that's what I thought but my gear is grayed out so I cant access it. Let me go play with it some more. Maybe I need to have the thing outside with GPS lock before it will let me into those settings. Seems strange though....being as it has settings for indoor lighting.

Ok, sooo, i've tried two phones, iPhone 6 plus and iPhone 7 plus and the gear is grayed out in all modes on both phones. I'm guessing I need to be in the hover, off the ground to access these camera settings. Being as my ship is doing 15 knots right now I cant risk flying it so I will have to wait until we hit port then I will try it.

Many thanks for your input, much appreciated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval