Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Why are CGO3 still-photos so poor?

Out of curiosity, can you post a couple of those pictures as they came from off the card? Before any tweaking was done? Beautiful shots BTW.

Hi Sea Wolf,
Thanks for you comment !
its nothing to show I shoot DNG (Raw) the picture are with no colors,no sharpness that s way we use Photoshop.

Any hints or suggestions on what filters you use to edit the pictures and in what order? I don't have Photoshop but might be able to make do with a couple of other programs I have. Never really worked with RAW even though my digital SLR has a setting for it. Would like to try but I'll need to take practice photos to do it.

Hi ,
if you want pro results you must get photoshop and this is coming with Camera Raw.I shoot in Dng (Raw) to have the photo uncompressed .
I will put 2 screen savings with my adjustements.in camera raw First its the original setup ,second its what I adjust,If you find similar programs like photoshop take a look at every function I adjusted and try to play.
Other 3 adjustements are Cropping the photos 2 by 3 or 3 by 4 or 16 by 9 format and to made the horizon line straight using a Photoshop- Filter -Lens corrections and use Filter -Sharpness for sharpers details.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-17 at 10.01.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-17 at 10.01.17 PM.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Screen Shot 2017-09-17 at 10.02.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-17 at 10.02.10 PM.png
    60 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: Twed
STILL Photo's is not a strong point of this camera. Video is fine when exposure is set correctly as the OP has noted that he has not had any problems with Video but photo's.

Here is a link to some cheat sheets.

CGO3 Video Modes Quick Reference

I have been flying my 4k almost two years. Here is the best I can produce in a still image. Maybe Yuneec can show us all how to get better results. This photo was edited using Adobe Lightroom CC.
It was a DNG Capture and not from the video file.
Look s really good to me

Who complains about the CGO 3 stills results are poor ? please check the results below :
Touch-up in Photoshop & Camera Raw ,lens correction,color correction ,filters sharpness ,highlights & shadow ajustements was made.
Need some lessons from you! lol!
Great pics!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33