Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

wifi won't connect to tablet

Reaction score
I'm trying to use my table (for a larger screen than my IPhone 6) to run my Breeze, but I can't seem to get it to connect. I'm starting to think it's not the "correct" wifi. I have a ASUS ME13X tablet. It has Andriod version 4.2.2. The only specs I could find about the tablet says that the wifi is 802.11 b/g/n. Is this the wrong wifi or is there another problem? I have no issues with my IPhone6. I copied the name of the breeze connection from the IPhone (BREEZE_C00E6D) and tried to manually enter it and it says 'not in range'. I did wait for the LF leg of the Breeze (by the camera) to flash green. Any ideas? It is a 5 year old tablet.

I'm trying to use my table (for a larger screen than my IPhone 6) to run my Breeze, but I can't seem to get it to connect. I'm starting to think it's not the "correct" wifi. I have a ASUS ME13X tablet. It has Andriod version 4.2.2. The only specs I could find about the tablet says that the wifi is 802.11 b/g/n. Is this the wrong wifi or is there another problem? I have no issues with my IPhone6. I copied the name of the breeze connection from the IPhone (BREEZE_C00E6D) and tried to manually enter it and it says 'not in range'. I did wait for the LF leg of the Breeze (by the camera) to flash green. Any ideas? It is a 5 year old tablet.

As I recal you need 802.11 ac

hcforde is correct about 892.11 b/g/n not being the right WiFi specs. It does need 802.11ac, but some with 802.11a will work. It was the early version of the 802.11ac specification, with 802.11a will work , but not all.

That's what I was afraid of. It linked up to my wife's android phone with no problems. Another mystery solved! Thanks for all the help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval