Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Will I ever get my Breeze replacement?

Reaction score
Does anyone on this forum think that I will ever get my Breeze replacement as promised by B.Shelton back in January of this year, drone was sent in for warranty repair in October of last year and was deemed non repairable by Vertigo,after a couple of months at KAV.

Last edited:
It seems Vertigo Drones is doing non essential business again. You should contact them with your case number and ascertain the status of your warranty repair/replacement.

It seems Vertigo Drones is doing non essential business again. You should contact them with your case number and ascertain the status of your warranty repair/replacement.
Vertigo told me on phone that it was unrepairable,and that they had recommended to Yuneec that it be replaced under warranty, Then I made a phone appointment with B Shelton,and he said that it was supposed to be replaced, then Covid,and then Yuneec shutting down American operations.

Does anyone on this forum think that I will ever get my Breeze replacement as promised by B.Shelton back in January of this year, drone was sent in for warranty repair in October of last year and was deemed non repairable by Vertigo,after a couple of months at KAV.
Nope, looks like they're gonna eventually return the unit back to you, Vertigo drones unfortunately only does repairs.
However you have to be on their case as to getting anything done with them.
Had a CGO4 camera for the H920 sent under warranty 1st to KAV & then on to Vertigo Drones, (As we recall KAV went belly up & into receivership, thank God the warranty repair was was then sent to Vertigo Drones and did not linger @ KAV!). After this the item just lingered for months with Vertigo Drones, until I contacted them (Vertigo Drones)via email, referencing the warranty order #, only to be informed that the unit cannot be repaired because they did not carry parts for the warranty claim authorized by Yuneec.
Looks like it;s time to look for a replacement online (ebay?) perhaps? Or look for something else?
Yuneec really really failed as a company in the States, all because of DJI's market share and size etc...(IMO overpriced ,overrated, overhyped DJI rubbish.) ? ? ? ? ?

Reactions: Mokuluanui
I wasn't very patient and bought another Breeze last year because I wanted to use it on a Neighbor Island paddle. After a few months, the repaired Breeze came back and now I have 2 Breezes. It doesn't hurt to have 2, since it's good to have a back up and it's not heavy on the budget like other (DJI) drones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone