Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Winter Coast Glides: Eastney Beachfront

Reaction score
It's been a very long time since I was flying next to the ocean - the 'no drones' signs went up around my favourite coastal fly-site down at Southsea 4 years ago, and I hadn't been back since, but yesterday I went on a mission to find some new beachfront, and fully armed with my printout of the Queen's Foreshore map, I found a relatively deserted stretch of seafront on Eastney beach. There were quite a few people around, but I found the emptiest bit I could and kept out of everyone's way for a nice safe flight in what were unusually low winds for the South coast...

Nice video. Most of the beach areas here on the East coast of Florida are too close to an airport or; in the case of the ones closest to us, is a permanent no fly zone around Cape Canaveral.

Nice video. Most of the beach areas here on the East coast of Florida are too close to an airport or; in the case of the ones closest to us, is a permanent no fly zone around Cape Canaveral.

Yeah it's the luck of the draw isn't it :( I have to drive at least 40 miles to get to any flyable coast so don't do it very often, but I do sympathize with everyone who has to go much further...
Just makes such a nice change from the endless fields and trees to which we are largely relegated otherwise...

Very nice @AeroJ have been waiting for you next instalment for a Few weeks lol
think your aware that i live next to the beach / work on top of it my picture game pic was just below where i work and the mirror pick was from chesil beach
have had some issues with my record button not working (cable from the Elevator/Pitch Control was catching it ( stuck between the button and the circuit board ))
fixed now
you great video has now given me some inspiration and ideas i rushed to chesil beach 2 days ago to get the sunset but missed it by seconds seen it as i was driving home it would have been awesome if i can capture it i look forwards to sharing it with you all as soon as i do

Reactions: AeroJ

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder