Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

wobble and no take off

Reaction score
All of a sudden i went to fly always in angle mode all pre flight lights and sounds normal armed the motors all are spinning normal no wind to speak of gave it throttle then this is where it gets odd it teeders forward as if rear props only got power so i let off throttle decided im gonna change out new props for old in case next try goes worse this time it teeders forward then backward snaps both props. Soo i recalibrate everything. Try once more samething as of now iv run out of ideas any help.q500 4k

All of a sudden i went to fly always in angle mode all pre flight lights and sounds normal armed the motors all are spinning normal no wind to speak of gave it throttle then this is where it gets odd it teeders forward as if rear props only got power so i let off throttle decided im gonna change out new props for old in case next try goes worse this time it teeders forward then backward snaps both props. Soo i recalibrate everything. Try once more samething as of now iv run out of ideas any help.q500 4k
You should be taking off with full throttle until you get up to about 15'. If you are doing it that way then let us know and we'll give you some things to check.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech