Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yet another dji fan boy

Reaction score
So I was sent a email to answer a question for bh photo on the typhoon h. As I had bought one from them. Mark asked a question as follows.
Question from mark: does it shoot in 1080 120fps.
Answer from Gjuljo : No. The video quality is actually really bad. Very diapointed. Unlike the DJI where it has the sd built in to the drone cam this does not. It only relies and the pics and videos are only as good as the signal you are getting. I dont have 1 good video from this theres always somethi g going on while recording and ull see a blue screen (less)
Inaccurate · Gjuljo B. on Jul 27, 2017

All I can say is wow just wow. I did respond to mark telling him all of Gjuljo answers are incorrect. .and gave him the correct info.

Last edited:
So I was sent a email to answer a question for bh photo on the typhoon h.
Question does it shoot in 1080 120fps.
Answer: No. The video quality is actually really bad. Very diapointed. Unlike the DJI where it has the sd built in to the drone cam this does not. It only relies and the pics and videos are only as good as the signal you are getting. I dont have 1 good video from this theres always somethi g going on while recording and ull see a blue screen (less)

All I can say is wow just wow. I did respond saying all of his answers are incorrect. .

I'd go directly to Yuneec for your questions. If I understand correctly, B&H has misinformed you.

Oh I didn't ask the question. I was ask by bh to answer the question.
And that was a answer that someone else wrote.

Maybe you could have put more context in that first post, Shadow.
Any way you can edit it to be more clear for folks like me?:rolleyes:
:)

Maybe you could have put more context in that first post, Shadow.
Any way you can edit it to be more clear for folks like me?:rolleyes:
:)
Ok maybe now..? l[emoji5]

Ray: "That's good. Thanks."

Last edited by a moderator:
So I was sent a email to answer a question for bh photo on the typhoon h. As I had bought one from them. Mark asked a question as follows.
Question from mark: does it shoot in 1080 120fps.
Answer from Gjuljo : No. The video quality is actually really bad. Very diapointed. Unlike the DJI where it has the sd built in to the drone cam this does not. It only relies and the pics and videos are only as good as the signal you are getting. I dont have 1 good video from this theres always somethi g going on while recording and ull see a blue screen (less)
All I can say is wow just wow. I did respond to mark telling him all of Gjuljo answers are incorrect. .and gave him the correct info.
Sad to say this is a relentless and ongoing campaign to undermine and discredit Yuneec products. And it is effective because there aren't enough of us to find and respond to the thousands of places these posts are made. Thanks for responding to this one Shadowolf.

Sad to say this is a relentless and ongoing campaign to undermine and discredit Yuneec products. And it is effective because there aren't enough of us to find and respond to the thousands of places these posts are made. Thanks for responding to this one Shadowolf.

Relentless for sure I would say; even my modest youtube channel with not many subs has its share of recurrent commenters that mostly sound like this: "typhoon h real bad, always fly away. I buy dji never fails, never purchasing yuneec again"

These type of comments is one of the reasons I started to upload random videos with my Typhoon H: reading misleading comments/reviews and answers around the web gives a much different perspective than looking at the aircraft actually flying.

When I was researching about which UAV I was going to invest, sooner than later I stumbled upon these videos:

I'm still impressed how dedicated people are to discredit whatever Brand (not only UAV wise) they didn't buy. Most people believe there is a company (or companies) behind it.. But even if there are, the truth is that people are like that: Choose one side, hate the other. I really don't understand why. Let people decide! Buy whatever you want!

Reactions: thomashall1993
...<snip>...

I'm still impressed how dedicated people are to discredit whatever Brand (not only UAV wise) they didn't buy. Most people believe there is a company (or companies) behind it.. But even if there are, the truth is that people are like that: Choose one side, hate the other. I really don't understand why. Let people decide! Buy whatever you want!
I think there is a company behind it. I have a Phantom (2 of them if you count one that is mothballed) as well as a TH, and I came to the TH already being the owner of these Phantoms.

yes, there's nothing wrong with the Phantom that I'm still flying regularly and I like it, but not enough to say that I like it more than my TH. The Phantom does a job and does it quite well...but so does my TH. The Phantom is better at doing some things than the TH, but the same can be said the other way around. What I can say is that, all other things being equal, when reaching for an aircraft to fly, my hand is more likely to reach for the TH.

One more thing. If anything I can get a minute or so longer in the air from the TH than my Phantom, not that it matters to me since I'm not in the habit of pushing my batteries.

I think perhaps it is a little of both; company's pushing back but then you've got the unaffiliated useful idiots - herd mentality. For some, being part of the supposed "winning" team gives a false feeling of security or accomplishment, even though neither are deserved. Childish and sad really that some have to attack because they don't have the ability to think and act as an individual, making choices based on a cognizant and methodical approach to determining which product is right for them.

There are those who will swear buy dji and blast the TH, just like iPhone junkies, they would not have nothing else. (nothing against iPhone) I for one prefer 6 engines to 4 and the TH looks so much cooler and masculine. dji looks ..............:eek:

I have both a Typhoon H and a Mavic Pro and I love both of them. People ask me which one is better and I tell them neither. They both have individual and unique qualities and different uses.

I've had my H for over a year, bought my P4P before Christmas. Love them both! The P4P has a better photo camera,(for the time being), but I think the video is comparable. Hoping that Yuneec comes out with a 20 or more megapixal camera and a little more flight time, (maybe the H520). If this happens, it'll be a game changer!! You listening Yuneec?

It really would not require much to beat the P4. Just matching the I2 would put a world of hurt on the competition. Installing flight planning features in the controller would by itself be a game changer for consumer drones, but bear in mind the 520 is not intended for the consumer market. I kind of hope they make people qualify competency before a sale can be completed. The massive number of user errors with the H has established consumers are often not qualified to use something that requires skill and understanding.

I kind of hope they make people qualify competency before a sale can be completed. The massive number of user errors with the H has established consumers are often not qualified to use something that requires skill and understanding.

Fantastic idea, although I'm not sure exactly how they would go about this? Maybe you need to have certification and hold a licence prior to purchase?
Certainly would have reduced the amount of 'warranty' claims/repairs on the current H if this was put into place.

I'm of the opinion that people should have to be subjected to some kind of written and video training and test particular to the device to be purchased before they can have one. Before the introduction of autopilots people generally went to places groups of other like minded people flew to learn how to fly. In so doing they spent more time learning how their equipment functioned and how to make effective use of it. Autopilots allow them to exit their front door and launch without any understanding of what they are about to do. That ability has brought us all the regulatory environment we have today, with more on the way.

A good manual that describes operational features in detail is also necessary. Perhaps internal programming that requires users to learn functionality in steps before the systems opens up more advanced functionality could be helpful. The problem with all of the above is they would reduce sales volume and add to the cost of each unit sold. The cost is not much of a factor for professionals if the system provided the functions and image quality they want. A pro photographer has no issues with stepping up in equipment as needed to improve their creativity. It's just part of the job. Unfortunately even the $2500.00 DSLR's have lousy user manuals. The entitlement, amateur, and low level "pro" levels would be where the impact would be largest. They can be very critical of anything bearing more cost and complexity, or things that take operation of a camera platform from something done on impulse to one requiring planning for best execution. They would be offended by the higher pricing and complain loudly about unfairness, saying they were being priced out of being able to use the "good stuff". That has happened too many times before in advanced level RC.

Last edited:
Reactions: AH-1G
Its a Chevy/Ford mine is better than yours thing.

Yall get over it and quit crying in your beer!

I'm of the opinion that people should have to be subjected to some kind of written and video training and test particular to the device to be purchased before they can have one. Before the introduction of autopilots people generally went to places groups of other like minded people flew to learn how to fly. In so doing they spent more time learning how their equipment functioned and how to make effective use of it. Autopilots allow them to exit their front door and launch without any understanding of what they are about to do. That ability has brought us all the regulatory environment we have today, with more on the way.

A good manual that describes operational features in detail is also necessary. Perhaps internal programming that requires users to learn functionality in steps before the systems opens up more advanced functionality could be helpful. The problem with all of the above is they would reduce sales volume and add to the cost of each unit sold. The cost is not much of a factor for professionals if the system provided the functions and image quality they want. A pro photographer has no issues with stepping up in equipment as needed to improve their creativity. It's just part of the job. Unfortunately even the $2500.00 DSLR's have lousy user manuals. The entitlement, amateur, and low level "pro" levels would be where the impact would be largest. They can be very critical of anything bearing more cost and complexity, or things that take operation of a camera platform from something done on impulse to one requiring planning for best execution. They would be offended by the higher pricing and complain loudly about unfairness, saying they were being priced out of being able to use the "good stuff". That has happened too many times before in advanced level RC.
PatR, i agree with your post, most people are too lazy to read manuals no matter how difficult, most want instant gratification without the brain pain. my favorite is the AH-1G been there done it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal