Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec breeze 4K recording and steering problem

Reaction score
Welcome
I'm writing from Poland
I have a problem with yuneec breeze 4k, basically I don't know how it happened but to the point ...
Everything works as always, but when the remote control turns on the REC recording and I return to the drone control keys from the smartphone position I can not control, the drone control buttons do not respond, I attach a short video from youtube

Are you using only the phone to control the Breeze?

After you start recording, are you pressing the control icons on the lower right to get the soft sticks back on the main part of the display?

Are you using iOS or Android version of Breeze Cam?

Hope you and your family are safe from CoVID-19.

thank you for your concern, regarding covid-19 so far everything is under control, it's good, I hope that you too ..

regarding breeze4k, of course I'm developing full screen control icons. I'm using galaxy s10. everything worked fine before.

I installed breeze cam applications on my Galaxy S8 wife today. works fine for her.

I tried uninstalling applications in s10. I reinstalled, still the same when I start recording, no keys respond.

I've always used only the phone for control, but recently tried to set up a dedicated pad. unfortunately it is new but the battery in nin is damaged and despite the fact that it was connected and powered by a raining powerbank I could not control the nin. so I stayed at controlling the phone. and since then I've really noticed that I have the problem described above ..

Is the controller the one for the Breeze?

If it is you may need to leave it on a USB charging block for 12 hours or more to reach full charge. Any other controller will not work with the Breeze and may be the trouble you are having.

If you are using a controller you must be in the Controller Task mode and not Pilot.

To test the S10 again, remove any Bluetooth connection to the controller. Place the phone in airplane mode, then enable WiFi. Turn on the Breeze and connect via WiFi. Next open the Breeze Cam app and ensure you have battery readout and the status icons on the upper right. Now try entering Pilot mode and see if things work.

reinstal breezecam, reinstal connectios bluetooth, clear bluettoth memordy, nothing, at wife S8 working good

I am at a loss and suspect the S10 has a newer version of Android that renders the Breeze Cam app as not fully functional.

You should probably try contacting Customer Support at Yuneec EU and see if they have any work-around for this problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval