Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Chapter 11 stuck with NFZ

Yuneec finally responded to my request and supplied a permanent unlock code. My H+ is now permanently unlocked. If I upgrade the firmware (unlikely) I’ll have to enter it again, but I’ve got multiple copies of it in different locations so I’ll never lose it.
So, are you allowed to share the Unlock code that you speak of?

So, are you allowed to share the Unlock code that you speak of?
Would not help you. They are unique to each controller based off the serial number and product ID.

I heard that Yuneec CS in the US is no more, so would you mind sharing where you made your request, and how long they took to respond?

I heard that Yuneec CS in the US is no more, so would you mind sharing where you made your request, and how long they took to respond?
It appears developments are underway that will result in NFZ releases to be issued in the US. This may come about soon.

Reactions: Fred Garvin
yuneec usa is back online with new phone number and hours of operation.
Do you have a link?
yuneec.com brings up the old site and there are no active downloads, they are all disabled.

Reactions: Fred Garvin
Thanks! Been there for a week and the mobile version is useless and full browser is better, but still no downloads.
No, but it looks great and it’s a start. Maybe they’re finally getting back up here.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital