Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

yuneec corporate - US

Reaction score
I tell you what! Today is just another indication of weak-minded US citizens, especially at Yuneec. I had several tech questions about my 4k but all I got from tech support were vague non-answers, as has happened every time I call tech support about how I can use my drone. Also, they made promises they did not keep, re removing altitude limits.

To top that off, I talked to the group that sells stuff and requested some of their prop guards since they screw on and not just snap on. So far, so good. Then I requested that since my drone is already at their place for warranty work (a few WEEKS already), to please put the guards in the box for when they return it to me. At that moment, I heard a switch click on the sales ladiy's head and immediately, she began waffling. I want to save on the HORRENDOUS shipping charges that are no longer justified now that gas is the lowest it has been in 30+ years. She said I don't know if we can do that. So I asked if she would find out. She waffled even more so I just canceled that order.

Prime indicators of the state of our state because I see this everywhere I look. No one can figure out how to tie their own shoelaces and if they do know, they are uncertain if they can get permission to do so!!!!

Disgusting.

I tell you what! Today is just another indication of weak-minded US citizens, especially at Yuneec. I had several tech questions about my 4k but all I got from tech support were vague non-answers, as has happened every time I call tech support about how I can use my drone. Also, they made promises they did not keep, re removing altitude limits.

With regards to the altitude limits. You can change that yourself with a PC and their Q500 GUI software which is downloadable for free.

Tech support - yeah... I had a CGO3 connection problem. Instead of giving me a simple solution which I found here in the forums (re binding the camera) - they emailed me back and insisted I call tech support so I could put a warranty claim in where I would have to mail the camera to the USA. Yeah, well, yet to call them as the CGO3 works fine now and postage expedited parcel from Canada to the USA is pricy.

I tried that GUI software and it only wants to talk to the drone, not the controller. Is there different software for that?

Talking to the Q500 (drone) is what you want to talk to with the GUI to change your limits. And no there is no other software.

Reactions: skypuppy
I tried that GUI software and it only wants to talk to the drone, not the controller. Is there different software for that?
Sorry. I didn't know the remote also has an elevation limiter on it (are you sure?). Yet to try going over limit - although I made a minor change the upper limit in the drone GUI.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval