Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Customer Service changed the camera !

Reaction score
Just got my TH back late this afternoon to late to try it out, but I notice the serial number on the camera is different now, as my camera was one of the better ones I hope they have not sent me a rubbish camera back.

It initially went back for several issues.

1. It would not fly in a straight line.
2. Occasionally get stuck on acquiring GPS
3. Couple of motors getting quite warm after a flight.
4. Collision avoidance not working.
5. Sometimes when raising under carriage lose wi-fi connection.
6. Weak locking mechanism on one arm.
7. Camera controls on ST16 in manual mode very difficult to control they were very jumpy and would go past the setting you put in.

Now I did mention the camera does not live up to my expectations on what I was told by their reps at a show earlier in the year, but when on to say that my camera appeared to be one of the better cameras compared to others that I have seen video footage and stills on the forum here, hopefully I can get to test it tomorrow and put my fears to ease and the camera and gimbal is equal or better than the one I had.

Only 7 issues? Jeez you did have a good one! :) hope your camera is a good one.
Just got my TH back late this afternoon to late to try it out, but I notice the serial number on the camera is different now, as my camera was one of the better ones I hope they have not sent me a rubbish camera back.

It initially went back for several issues.

1. It would not fly in a straight line.
2. Occasionally get stuck on acquiring GPS
3. Couple of motors getting quite warm after a flight.
4. Collision avoidance not working.
5. Sometimes when raising under carriage lose wi-fi connection.
6. Weak locking mechanism on one arm.
7. Camera controls on ST16 in manual mode very difficult to control they were very jumpy and would go past the setting you put in.

Now I did mention the camera does not live up to my expectations on what I was told by their reps at a show earlier in the year, but when on to say that my camera appeared to be one of the better cameras compared to others that I have seen video footage and stills on the forum here, hopefully I can get to test it tomorrow and put my fears to ease and the camera and gimbal is equal or better than the one I had.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech