Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Doesn't stand by it's product

Hard Motor failure and than a hard crash. Yuneec says oh well should have bought DJI
how old is your QUAD and if it is still under warranty call and ask for a supervisor , i don't believe Yuneec would tell a Yuneec customer to buy a DJI you should have ask for his name and then reported him to Yuneec CS .

funny story. ESC's and motors fail, unfortunately most likely occurrence under pressure (motors engaged). I don't want it to happen, nobody does. Manufacturers and experienced fliers know that. Sorry this happened to you but it can happen to anybody with ant drone DJI, Yuneec, 3DR etc.

Yuneec does care about their customers. I bought my Q500 4K at Best Buy and had a battery error. They replaced the battery without question and didn't even want the defective one sent back. They even apologized for the defective one. I think you got the CS Rep on his last day or something like that. Did you finally get the drone serviced from them?

Sorry, curiosity got the best of me. After having such a great experience with CS, I was hoping for a similar story here. I sincerely hope they got a satisfactory end to this.

Have a great time flying..... I will tomorrow

Nothing like the resurrection of a 4 month old post that the OP never came back to. Did I just say that!

I notice new members do that often. Not noticing the post date, or not aware that posts do not "time out"; they are forever here...
That's OK, part of the acclimation.:)

I called Yuneec CS today about firmware updates and he answered my questions and found out mine is the newest version of the Q500 4K and all firmware was updated and had the new GUI plug. (I am a newbie). Before closing the conversation he even asked if he could register it for me as the US website had issues and registered my Q for warranty. My problem, not theirs is mine was a gift so I didnt have a receipt so he said just respond best I can to email. What a great guy and service!

I bought a new h pro realsense today to replace a q500 I bought a few weeks ago because I needed more options. It crashed when I flipped the home switch and they seem pretty eager to repair it for me.

Reactions: fischnp
I bought a new h pro realsense today to replace a q500 I bought a few weeks ago because I needed more options. It crashed when I flipped the home switch and they seem pretty eager to repair it for me.
I hope they are as eager to help me. My 4K lost a prop mid flight for no apparent reason on it's first flight while simply hovering. I tripple checked to tighten the props during pre-flight so I know it wasn't pilot error. Fingers crossed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval