Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Europe Motto: We are here to serve?

Reaction score
I came online across a couple of job opportunities at Yuneec Europe in Kaltenkrichen, Germany.

Was very surprised to read the Yuneec (customers service) motto in those job opportunities: “WE ARE HERE TO SERVE” Another thing I read in those job opportunities was (freely translated): “Target of your work would be to give your customers the feeling they would be optimal taken care off”

Great motto, Good guide lines, however it seems there is no control by any supervisor. Have send my Typhoon H with a minor problem to them in Kaltenkrichen, so far no mail, no call.

Guess maybe we as costumers could help find them a new motto since the one they now have is not really accurate.

I came online across a couple of job opportunities at Yuneec Europe in Kaltenkrichen, Germany.

Was very surprised to read the Yuneec (customers service) motto in those job opportunities: “WE ARE HERE TO SERVE” Another thing I read in those job opportunities was (freely translated): “Target of your work would be to give your customers the feeling they would be optimal taken care off”

Great motto, Good guide lines, however it seems there is no control by any supervisor. Have send my Typhoon H with a minor problem to them in Kaltenkrichen, so far no mail, no call.

Guess maybe we as costumers could help find them a new motto since the one they now have is not really accurate.

Corporate drivel of the first order. This highlights the fact that whoever is in charge of Europe as a whole does not have their finger on the pulse.

Inspite of the German experience here in the UK we have a team who do care, they do communicate and have been most helpful on a number of occasions.

Hey Dutch. Not to make you feel bad or add fuel to the fire but the folks at Yuneec Europe (Germany) had my TH for SIX goddamned weeks with zero communication on the status of my repair. My TH when originally delivered had a bad camera, a broken microSD slot on the ST16 Tx, and the issue with the video link dropping out upon raising of the landing gear.

When I called them around week four of the "repair", the lines were so busy that it was impossible to talk with a tech, even after waiting on hold for 5 or 10 minuets (yes, long distance rates apply here!). Around week five I started sending one email per day asking for an update on my machine and when they would be shipping it back...no answer.

My TH finally magically appears at my wife's business on week six with a "report" of what was done. Yes, they replaced my camera with a new one, they apparently replaced my ST16 with another one (not sure if new or they just passed off someone else's so-called refurbished Tx to me), but landing gear / video dropout issue STILL not fixed!

A less than stellar CS experience from a company that cluster-f**ked this product from the day of it's (extremely overdue) release.:(

Edit: Forgot to mention that it took me two weeks of emailing them on a daily basis before someone finally responded to allow me to even ship my defective TH back in the first place.:mad:

Last edited:
by reading different forums, I can see that, mainly, US and UK custom support seem to be there to serve the customers, but german support is the most awful on the earth.

Did you get an RMA prior to shipping?

John,

Called today Yuneec Europe again to get an update about my Typhoon H Pro (RS). (note: Has arrived at Kaltenkirchen on 29 August (2016) by special delivery.)

The nice lady on the phone told me that my Typhoon H had arrived, she checked her records. My Typhoon H is waiting to go to the repair shop however it could be 4 to 6 weeks before a technician would get my Typhoon H on his table.

Only thing I can say is: Not enough technicians or simply to many Typhoon H’s which customers have been sending back with problems.

Arno

Steve,

Have received nothing. Only thing I did payed for special delivery all be myself. Further I’m now calling them in Germany twice a week now from the Netherlands.

Arno

Eric,

Wondering why the UK has its own support office and not also France, the Lowlands or any other European country. Since the UK is another European country, in general European Yuneec customers must be free to which support office they would like to send their birds (either UK or Germany).

Yuneec UK, is not officially mentioned on the new website from Yuneec itself. Do the Germans not wanted to have any competition?

Arno

Eric,

Wondering why the UK has its own support office and not also France, the Lowlands or any other European country. Since the UK is another European country, in general European Yuneec customers must be free to which support office they would like to send their birds (either UK or Germany).

Yuneec UK, is not officially mentioned on the new website from Yuneec itself. Do the Germans not wanted to have any competition?

Arno
Brexit!!

Reactions: Eric
Eric,

Arno
I can't speak anymore because my judgment is too bad about yuneec germany... I don't want to be cleared from the forum !

by reading different forums, I can see that, mainly, US and UK custom support seem to be there to serve the customers, but german support is the most awful on the earth.

10 000% agree with you, yuneec europe main office is Germany, and they NEVER replied to my email, even when the China main office told them to contact me after 24 emails without response.
They are craps !!!
Even dealers complains about them.

I can't speak anymore because my judgment is too bad about yuneec germany... I don't want to be cleared from the forum !

Will see if they will ban me or if yuneec europe will conact me !

Yuneec UK, Yuneec USA and Yuneec China are good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval