Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec H3 Update BUILD

Reaction score
Hi there,
Receive my best wishes from France for 2023 with good flights.
I just bought a used Yuneec H3.
I wanted to have your opinion about the Firmwares installed on the H3.
I looked on the Yunnec US site and on the Yuneec Skins site for updates for the H3.
The last official update for EU dates from 04/10/2019 with a 1.0.05_Build 573-20190927.
On my Drone I had installed the Firmwares:
Drone: H3_IONL1P_E_1.0.05_BUILD705_20200729.yuneec
System: H3_CONTROLER_1.0.05_BUILD705_20200729.yuneec
APP: H3_APP_1.1.05_BUILD780_20210420.yuneec.
I recovered the OTA file with Firmwares 705 and 780 and downgraded to the latest official version with BUILD 573.
When I go to the Yuneec Skins site the Downloads for the H3 have different with the dates of 2021.
Can you help me and tell me which Firmwares I must install on my Drone.
Should I keep the downgrade to BUILD 573?
That I put back the BUILD Version 705 and 780.
Or tell me another version of the BUILD.
I would like to specify that I am a Leisure Pilot in France.
I hope you understood my explanation, I did the translation by Google, so I hope it's good like that.
Thank you very much for your help.
Sincerely Jean-Claude

Attachments

• unnamed-3.jpg
    unnamed-3.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 27
Reactions: Yuneec Skins
Hi
Not sure where you found this builds 705 and 780
I just connected new H3 and there are no available updates says.

I see that on my H3 firmwares are as follows:
Autopilot: V1.7.0
CAMERA: IONL1P_E_1.0.05_20190927
Remote controler
SYSTEM: CONTROLLER_1.0.05_20190927
APP: APP_1.0.05_20190927

Which official version is latest for Europe for H3 ?

Hi
Not sure where you found this builds 705 and 780
I just connected new H3 and there are no available updates says.

I see that on my H3 firmwares are as follows:
Autopilot: V1.7.0
CAMERA: IONL1P_E_1.0.05_20190927
Remote controler
SYSTEM: CONTROLLER_1.0.05_20190927
APP: APP_1.0.05_20190927

Which official version is latest for Europe for H3 ?
Hello,
Thank you very much for your return message.
On my H3 the latest updates installed are:
System: H3_CONTROLLER_1.0.05_BUILD705_20200729.yuneec
App: H3_APP_1.0.05_BUILD780_20210420.yuneec.
These latest updates had to be installed at Yuneec EU following a return to after-sales service.
I guess it's the last, that's why I wanted to know if there had been others in the meantime.
This Drone I just bought in December 2022.
Impossible to see the latest Firmware updates on the Yuneec EU site, there is nothing left, it's a bit unfortunate to see this for H3 buyers.
Sorry for the translation I go through Google, I do not speak English at all.
Sincerely Jean-Claude

Yes, there is nothing on EU site anymore and I can't find this builds that are on your drone. Online update showing nothing.

Hi there,
On my Drone I had installed the Firmwares:
System: H3_CONTROLER_1.0.05_BUILD705_20200729.yuneec
APP: H3_APP_1.1.05_BUILD780_20210420.yuneec.
I recovered the OTA file with Firmwares 705 and 780 and downgraded to the latest official version with BUILD 573.

Vous avez mentionné que vous avez récupéré les fichiers pour cette nouvelle version. Pouvez-vous les télécharger pour que nous puissions en garder une copie ? Je vais envoyer un lien de téléchargement par message PM.

You mentioned you recovered the files for this newer build. Can you upload them so we can keep a copy? I will send an upload link via PM message.

Reactions: dxer
Vous avez mentionné que vous avez récupéré les fichiers pour cette nouvelle version. Pouvez-vous les télécharger pour que nous puissions en garder une copie ? Je vais envoyer un lien de téléchargement par message PM.

You mentioned you recovered the files for this newer build. Can you upload them so we can keep a copy? I will send an upload link via PM message.
Re-bonjour,

Je viens de recevoir par Yuneec EU (Allemagne) une toute dernière version avec les derniers Firmwares pour le H3.
Je ne les ai pas encore installé sur la ST16 et sur la caméra.
Je vais les installés dans la journée.
Je vous tiendrai informer au sujet des nouveaux Firmwares si problèmes ou pas.
Si c'est ok, je vous enverrai les fichiers par Dropbox.
Bonne journée à vous.
Cordialement Jean-Claude

Hello again,

I have just received from Yuneec EU (Germany) a very latest version with the latest firmware for the H3.
I have not yet installed them on the ST16 and on the camera.
I will install them today.
I will keep you informed about new Firmwares if problems or not.
If it's ok, I'll send you the files by Dropbox.
Good day to you.
Sincerely Jean-Claude

Re-bonjour,

Je viens de recevoir par Yuneec EU (Allemagne) une toute dernière version avec les derniers Firmwares pour le H3.
Bonne journée à vous.
Cordialement Jean-Claude

Hello again,

I have just received from Yuneec EU (Germany) a very latest version with the latest firmware for the H3.
Good day to you.
Sincerely Jean-Claude
Great ! Thanks !

Re-bonjour,

Bonne journée à vous.
Cordialement Jean-Claude

Hello again,

Good day to you.
Sincerely Jean-Claude
That will be great. Did Yuneec send any documentation of the changes?

Hello,

I follow up on my last message about the latest firmware sent by Yuneec for the H3.
I contacted Yuneec about it, because impossible to work or enter it in the ST16.
I don't know what this file is, but it absolutely does not work.
I'm angry with Yuneec because they only sent a latest version for the camera, it was a version for the US.
Following the error they sent me the EU version, which I installed on the H3 camera.
Big problem of correspondence with the controller.
So I went back to the version I posted on Dropbox.
And now I have big problems with, loss of connection of the camera with the controller.
Camera LED remains fixed orange, sometimes fixed green and connection 10s, loss of return with the image which remains fixed, sometimes fixed red, sometimes led which remains extended.
The camera moves, I can rotate it, tilt it no problem.
Sunday impeccable connection, I was able to fly with it, no problem for the photos, after blocking with still image no more video return when wanting to take a video in flight.
I tried several times to do a factory restore to put back the Firmwares that I saved, on my Mac, it works at first and after nothing works normally.
It's very complicated.

Bonjour,

Je fais suite à mon dernier message au sujet des derniers Firmwares envoyés par Yuneec pour le H3.
J'ai contacté Yuneec à ce sujet, car impossible de travaillé ou de le entré dans la ST16.
Je ne sais pas ce que c'est ce fichier, mais il ne fonctionne absolument pas.
Je suis en colère avec Yuneec car il n'avais envoyé une dernière version pour la caméra c'était une version pour les US.
Suite à l'erreur ils m'ont envoyé la version pour EU, que j'ai installé sur la camèra du H3.
Gros problème de correspondance avec le controlleur.
Je suis donc revenu sur la version que j'ai posté sur Dropbox.
Et maintenant j'ai de gros problèmes avec, perte de liaison de la caméra avec le controlleur.
Led de caméra reste en orange fixe, parfois vert fixe et connection 10s, perte du retour avec l'image qui reste fixe, parfois rouge fixe, parfois led qui reste étente.
La caméra bouge, je peux la faire pivoter, incliné aucun problème.
Dimanche connexion impécable, j'ai pu faire un vol avec, aucun problème pour les photos, après blocage avec image fixe plus de retour vidéo en voulant prendre une vidéo en vol.
J'ai essayé plusieurs fois de faire retauration usine remettre les Firmwres que j'ai sauvegardé,sur mon Mac, ça fonctionne au début et après plus rien ne fonctionne normalement.
C'est très compliqué.

Quelle méthode avez-vous utilisée lors de la dernière mise à jour du contrôleur ? Peut-être avez-vous copié les fichiers DropBox dans le répertoire OTA du contrôleur ? Peut-être avez-vous copié les fichiers DropBox sur des cartes SD et mis à jour en utilisant la méthode des cartes SD ?
Avez-vous un jeu des fichiers de mise à jour originaux ?

Je ne serai peut-être pas très disponible aujourd'hui. Je vérifierai aussi souvent que possible.

Traduit avec www.DeepL.com/Translator (version gratuite)

What method did you use when you did the last controller update? Perhaps copied the DropBox files to the controller OTA directory? Perhaps copied the DropBox files to SD cards an updated using the SD card method?
Do you have a set of the original update files?

I may not be very available today. I will check in as often as I can.

Quelle méthode avez-vous utilisée lors de la dernière mise à jour du contrôleur ? Peut-être avez-vous copié les fichiers DropBox dans le répertoire OTA du contrôleur ? Peut-être avez-vous copié les fichiers DropBox sur des cartes SD et mis à jour en utilisant la méthode des cartes SD ?
Avez-vous un jeu des fichiers de mise à jour originaux ?

Je ne serai peut-être pas très disponible aujourd'hui. Je vérifierai aussi souvent que possible.

Traduit avec www.DeepL.com/Translator (version gratuite)

What method did you use when you did the last controller update? Perhaps copied the DropBox files to the controller OTA directory? Perhaps copied the DropBox files to SD cards an updated using the SD card method?
Do you have a set of the original update files?

I may not be very available today. I will check in as often as I can.
Hello,
I bought this H3 used in December 2022, so it is very recent.
I couldn't test it when I bought it due to a Joystick problem on J4 that I solved, so no test flight since the engines were in alarm.
When I solved this problem, I did 2 test flights between very low altitude to see if it responded well to the controls, no worries.
Except just passing from photo mode to video mode, the screen is frozen on the last position.
Since it was theft, no problem getting it back.
Everything was working normally, RTH, opening of the train etc...
Now come to think of it that was already the problem I currently have.
I don't have the basic H3 OTA file.
The file that I saved and that I sent to you by Dropbox is the one that I recovered with only the SD card.
I only do it this way.
I wonder if this OTA file that I have, if it is really nickel.
I also tried with the OTA file recover from Yuneec Skins, I have the same problem after a while.
It works fine at times, but it doesn't last very long.
I would have to be able to recover the original Yunnec file, it's a bit complicated because on the Yuneec site there is nothing left and it's sad to see that.
I sent an email to Yuneec in Germany several days ago, which have so far gone unanswered from them.
I hope you understand my message, maybe not obvious with the translation.

Bonjour,
J'ai acheté ce H3 d'occasion au mois de décembre 2022, donc c'est très récent.
Je n'ai pas pu le tester à l'achat suite à un problème de Joystick en J4 que j'ai résolu, donc pas de vol d'essai puisque les moteurs étaient en alarme.
Quand j'ai résolu cde problème, j'ai fait 2 vols d'essai entrès basse altitude pour voir si il répondait bien aux commandes, aucun soucis.
Sauf juste enpassant du mode photo en mode vidéo, l'écran est rester figé sur la dernières position.
Comme c'était du vol à vu aucun problème pour le faire revenir.
Tout fonctionnait normalement, RTH, ouverture du train etc...
Maintenant en y réfléchissant bien c'était déjà le problème que j'ai actuellement.
Je ne possède pas le fichier OTA de base du H3.
Le fichier que j'ai sauvegarder et que je vous ai envoyé par Dropbox c'est celui que j'ai récuperer avec uniquement la carte SD.
Je ne procède que de cette manière.
Je me pose la question de savoir si ce fichier OTA que je possède, si il est vraiment nickel.
J'ai essayé aussi avec le fichier OTA récupérer chez Yuneec Skins, j'ai le même problème au bout d'un certains temps.
Il fonctionne bien par moment, mais ça ne dure pas très longtemps.
Il faudrait que je puisse récupérer le fichier d'origine Yunnec, c'est un peu compliqué car sur le site Yuneec il n'y a plus rien et c'est lamentable de voir cela.
J'ai envoyé un mail à Yuneec en Allemagne il y a plusieurs jours, qui ai pour l'instant rester sans réponse de leurs parts.
J'espère que vous comprenez mon message, peut-être pas évident avec la traduction.

Yuneec recently announced this ticket support system but it seems this is not working. I opened ticket for H3 firmware like 7 days ago and no answer at all.

The file that I saved and that I sent to you by Dropbox is the one that I recovered with only the SD card.
I only do it this way.
I wonder if this OTA file that I have, if it is really nickel.
I also tried with the OTA file recover from Yuneec Skins, I have the same problem after a while.
The problem is starting to sound like a weak WiFi. If firmware does not fix the issue, we should talk about the WiFi itself. For now, let's continue to discuss the update files.

The files on your DropBox and most of the files on the Yuneec website are in their original compressed form. They still have a ".YUNEEC" extension. They will not work via SD card while still fully compressed.
Did you extract the files on the SD card prior to use?
The camera zip file should extract to the files as shown in the image below.

Le problème commence à ressembler à un WiFi faible. Si le firmware ne résout pas le problème, nous devrions parler du WiFi lui-même. Pour l'instant, continuons à parler des fichiers de mise à jour.

Les fichiers sur votre DropBox et la plupart des fichiers sur le site Web de Yuneec sont dans leur forme compressée originale. Ils ont toujours une extension ".YUNEEC". Ils ne fonctionneront pas via la carte SD s'ils sont encore entièrement compressés.
Avez-vous extrait les fichiers sur la carte SD avant de les utiliser ?
Le fichier zip de la caméra devrait être extrait vers ces fichiers :
files.jpg

The problem is starting to sound like a weak WiFi. If firmware does not fix the issue, we should talk about the WiFi itself. For now, let's continue to discuss the update files.

The files on your DropBox and most of the files on the Yuneec website are in their original compressed form. They still have a ".YUNEEC" extension. They will not work via SD card while still fully compressed.
Did you extract the files on the SD card prior to use?
The camera zip file should extract to the files as shown in the image below.

Le problème commence à ressembler à un WiFi faible. Si le firmware ne résout pas le problème, nous devrions parler du WiFi lui-même. Pour l'instant, continuons à parler des fichiers de mise à jour.

Les fichiers sur votre DropBox et la plupart des fichiers sur le site Web de Yuneec sont dans leur forme compressée originale. Ils ont toujours une extension ".YUNEEC". Ils ne fonctionneront pas via la carte SD s'ils sont encore entièrement compressés.
Avez-vous extrait les fichiers sur la carte SD avant de les utiliser ?
Le fichier zip de la caméra devrait être extrait vers ces fichiers :
View attachment 28930
I agree with you, I will opt more for a wifi problem.
For the files, I load them one by one on the ST, I rename them all to be able to unzip them and directly on the ST.
I proceed a bit like I did with the H Plus and the H520.
Once unzipped I only take in the camera file, the "bin camera" file that I place in the camera and the ST off.
I only turn on the camera for the update.
Well then I indicated on the ST Firmware that I put on it.
Maybe you have a better way to do it.
I am of course a taker for a solution better than mine.

Je suis un d'accord avec vous, j'opterai plus pour un problème de wifi.
Pour les fichiers, je les charges un par un sur la ST, je les renommes tous pour pouvoir les dézippé et directement sur la ST.
Je procède un peu comme je le faisais avec le H Plus et le H520.
Une fois dézipper je prend uniquement dans le fichier de la caméra, le fichier "caméra bin" que je place dans la caméra et la ST éteinte.
J'allume uniquement la caméra pour la mise à jour.
J'ai bien ensuite d'indiqué sur la ST les Firmwares que j'ai mis dessus.
Vous avez peut-être une meilleurs façon pour le faire.
Je suis bien sur preneur pour une solution meilleur à la mienne.

Si le ST affiche le firmware attendu, alors je pense que tout va bien avec le firmware de la caméra.
Avant d'aller plus loin avec le WiFi, il peut être utile d'essayer une autre carte SD dans la caméra. Même si la carte fonctionne normalement pour certaines tâches, elle peut mettre le système en pause s'il a des problèmes.

Vous avez mentionné précédemment que Yuneec avait envoyé la version américaine du nouveau firmware. Pouvez-vous le charger dans la même DropBox ?

If the ST displays the expected firmware, then I think all is well with camera firmware.
Before doing much with WiFi, it may be worth trying a different SD card in the camera. Even if the card works normally for some tasks, it may cause the system to pause if it is having problems.

You mentioned earlier Yuneec had sent the US version of the newer firmware. Can you load it to same DropBox?

Si le ST affiche le firmware attendu, alors je pense que tout va bien avec le firmware de la caméra.
Avant d'aller plus loin avec le WiFi, il peut être utile d'essayer une autre carte SD dans la caméra. Même si la carte fonctionne normalement pour certaines tâches, elle peut mettre le système en pause s'il a des problèmes.

Vous avez mentionné précédemment que Yuneec avait envoyé la version américaine du nouveau firmware. Pouvez-vous le charger dans la même DropBox ?

If the ST displays the expected firmware, then I think all is well with camera firmware.
Before doing much with WiFi, it may be worth trying a different SD card in the camera. Even if the card works normally for some tasks, it may cause the system to pause if it is having problems.

You mentioned earlier Yuneec had sent the US version of the newer firmware. Can you load it to same DropBox?
I take care tomorrow to send the last 2 Firmwares that Yunnec sent me last week.
I sent an email to Yuneec today for additional firmware.
Attention it is only 2 files only for the camera of the H3, nothing for App and the controller.
I ordered a new mini SD on Monday but in 32 GB, I should receive it tomorrow...
Could also be a card reading problem that blocks the camera every time.
I use at the moment these 2 SanDisk Extreme Pro 64 GB

Je m'occupe demain pour envoyer les 2 derniers Firmwares que Yunnec m'a envoyé la semaine dernière.
J'ai renvoyé un mail à Yuneec aujourd'hui pour avoir un complément sur les Firmwares.
Attention ce n'est que 2 fichiers uniquement pour la caméra du H3, rien pour App et le controlleur.
J'ai commandé lundi une nouvelle mini SD mais en 32 GB, je devrais la recevoir demain...
Peut-être aussi un problème de lecture de carte qui bloque à chaque fois la caméra.
J'utile en ce moment ces 2 SanDisk Extreme Pro 64 GB

Attachments

• IMG-3798.jpg
    IMG-3798.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
Are you using the SanDisk 64GB cards in just the L1 camera or are you using them also in the ST16S for file transfers?

Are you using the SanDisk 64GB cards in just the L1 camera or are you using them also in the ST16S for file transfers?
I use the same card for the camera and transfer Firmware files for the ST.
Hence my purchase for a 32 GB card exclusively for the camera.
I am doing a non-quick format on PC.
I will see if there is a problem or not with the new card.

J'utilise la même carte pour la caméra et le transfère des fichiers Firmware pour la ST.
D'ou mon achat pour une carte de 32 GB exclusivement pour la camèra.
Je fais un formatage non rapide sur PC.
Je verrais bien si problème ou pas avec la nouvelle carte.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval