Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec H520 and H920 Plus info

R

Rayray

This is the part I'm interested in. Camera compatibility.
Also a reduced price range for the 920. The 480, 520, and 920+ are gonna be somewhat competitive with each other. A bit strange...

This is a quote from the link above.

H920Plus-Cameras.JPG

480, 520, and 920+ are gonna be somewhat competitive with each other. A bit strange...

Not really - As you go up the range you get bigger batteries, longer flight times and higher top speed. I would assume the price will reflect that. They've also said that the H520 (and I assume the 920+) will only be available through approved dealers with a replacement guarantee and guaranteed quick swap over in the event of problems. Commercial users will probably want the peace of mind and support. The H480 is strictly 'prosumer', so you can buy on Amazon but get lower levels of assistance.

Not really - As you go up the range you get bigger batteries, longer flight times and higher top speed. I would assume the price will reflect that. They've also said that the H520 (and I assume the 920+) will only be available through approved dealers with a replacement guarantee and guaranteed quick swap over in the event of problems. Commercial users will probably want the peace of mind and support. The H480 is strictly 'prosumer', so you can buy on Amazon but get lower levels of assistance.

Tuna,
It's great to see that someone actually read the press release. :) well done!

The H520 will be only available through dealers that have commercial backgrounds. The commercial product, like all enterprise-grade products, costs more and therefore users expect more.
The flight stack of the H520 is entirely different than any other previous product.

But will the documentation package be up to the level necessary for commercial operators? Thus far, that has been quite a stumbling point with both the H and the 920.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval