Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec H520 travel case arrived

I ordered the Pelican 1600 Case. It's pretty big but I'll use the additional space for some of my Canon Glass.
View attachment 8365
IMHO use the fish the cameras came with put them in the case and fill in between.
I'm going to add some 3-5mm high density foam stuck on top to clean up the edges of the battery cutouts. Cut it out with a hobby knife

IMHO use the fish the cameras came with put them in the case and fill in between.
I'm going to add some 3-5mm high density foam stuck on top to clean up the edges of the battery cutouts. Cut it out with a hobby knife
If what you mean when you refer to "fish" is the hard foam cut-out the lenses came with I am using them within the Pelican 1600...with the exception of the E90, which did not come with a case as it was already attached to the bird when received from VertigoDrones.

Yes.
So call them and tell them to send it to you.
When we get them they are in the box .
None come on the H520. So you payed for it. Demand it!
I don't supply it initially as it makes two boxes to post.... But if the person orders 2 cameras then I send it as I already have to send a second box and they will want it to put the cameras in when swapping them.
If they but a second camera later or any other accessories they get the box at that point as well.

Just saying.

Yes.
So call them and tell them to send it to you.
When we get them they are in the box .
None come on the H520. So you payed for it. Demand it!
I don't supply it initially as it makes two boxes to post.... But if the person orders 2 cameras then I send it as I already have to send a second box and they will want it to put the cameras in when swapping them.
If they but a second camera later or any other accessories they get the box at that point as well.

Just saying.
Thanks Haydn, I'll call Joe at Vertigo tomorrow. As a matter of fact I wanted to ask him if the CG0ET is supposed to come in a metal box. I ask this based on a number of unboxing videos I've seen on youtube reflecting said.

The original CGO-ET for the H480 did.....
And the foam was stuck into it.
It also came with a gimbal lock. My new H520 version ones are on there way. Will be here next week. Until then I can't comment on the metal box or lock.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook