Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

YuneecTyphoon H Pro with Real Sense and 5 Batteries, 2 Strobes and Hydro Dipped Top, Yuneec Laynard and Hard Case etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Like new, All working, no crashes, dang near mint, Typhoon H with Real Sense, Has the FAA Waiver applied for No restriction Flying ST16 Controller 2 antenna, 5 Batteries, 2 Chargers, Extender, charge cable for a B6 type charger, extra props, Range Extender antenna, 2 Led Strobes, Pelican Heavy Duty WaterProof Case and Handles and Wheels and pull along handle, lockable latches, and lockable will ship in that. Yuneec Laynard, all working and awesome! I just don't have the time to fly it with my business..lol $799 Free Shipping, unless you way way out. .this is based on Wisconsin to California.. continetial US only. I wills end a payment request to you via my method, Google Pay, but nothing is wrong as stated. No crashes, signs or Dents in anything.

Attachments

• IMG_5749.JPG
    IMG_5749.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_5750.JPG
    IMG_5750.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_5751.JPG
    IMG_5751.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5752.JPG
    IMG_5752.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5753.JPG
    IMG_5753.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_5754.JPG
    IMG_5754.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_5755.JPG
    IMG_5755.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_5757.JPG
    IMG_5757.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Like new, All working, no crashes, dang near mint, Typhoon H with Real Sense, Has the FAA Waiver applied for No restriction Flying ST16 Controller 2 antenna, 5 Batteries, 2 Chargers, Extender, charge cable for a B6 type charger, extra props, Range Extender antenna, 2 Led Strobes, Pelican Heavy Duty WaterProof Case and Handles and Wheels and pull along handle, lockable latches, and lockable will ship in that. Yuneec Laynard, all working and awesome! I just don't have the time to fly it with my business..lol $799 Free Shipping, unless you way way out. .this is based on Wisconsin to California.. continetial US only. I wills end a payment request to you via my method, Google Pay, but nothing is wrong as stated. No crashes, signs or Dents in anything.

@flashoser You need / should take that NFZ off the H if you sell it.
If the person who purchases you're drone does not have a 107 and flies in a NFZ, and for some unknown reason dose something stupid, (many idiots out there!) you could / maybe liable.

Thanks for you concern! And I am well
Aware of that... you do not know the details or person I agreed to sell to, thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss