Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec H850 first pics

I'm interested to take a look at the user manual. 65 minutes airborne is far from the H480 possibilities but all the rest should be possible to implement in one or another way.

And to ask one more time. Is it C2 marked? This is important... Accordingly, to the EASA papers, the remote ID and C marking are obligatory to fly near people. If this unit has only a CE mark and the Yuneec factory bets to start sales before the beginning of the 2023 year, this can be watched as a scam practice for the buyers.

Some new information which I obtained.

60 minutes without any payload... Max payload is 3000 grams. No information on how long will fly fully loaded.

A lot of different ports on the body but the communication protocol will be available is not known for now.

Probably without any C mark on the body. In the user manual is defined as cat 3 and for sure the trick is to start the sales in the "transition period". The "Remote ID" function is not discussed there.

If the consumer has no drone at all but wants to dive into this business fast, he/she can buy it as usually happens. After that will start to ask over the forums how to use it and how much to ask from clients...

Reactions: Steve Carr
C3 is based on the transition period of the rules. The official start of the sales is done 2 weeks ago. Remote ID will be implemented somewhen in the different (next?) Yuneec models.

Information was obtained from a reliable source.

I'm interested in public safety. Does the H850 have an option for a payload hook for deployment of a life vest? Does it have ADS-B? Thanks.

I'm interested in public safety. Does the H850 have an option for a payload hook for deployment of a life vest? Does it have ADS-B? Thanks.
Those are good questions. I think we will have answers when this model is closer to the release date.

This product is available for sale three weeks ago.

No, there is no present ADS-B and no reason to be.

This drone has an X connector like the one in 520E. What payload will be added is an owner's decision.

Hey guys,

Yuneec just sent us an actual H850 production unit. It looks much better than the demo we've had here for the last couple months. The shell has a nicer finish, and the x-connector mount is slightly different.

Attachments

• H850_4.jpg
    H850_4.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 22
  • H850_3.jpg
    H850_3.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 23
  • H850_2.jpg
    H850_2.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 23
  • H850_1.jpg
    H850_1.jpg
    314.3 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: TGF and Pier2162
H850 RTK is on sale now, anyone doing (or has done) a review on it yet?

Got an email from Yuneec with a 10% discount on it.

That 3kg payload capability looks quite interesting:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss