Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec International Announces Pricing and Availability of Highly Anticipated Typhoon

Apparently (unconfirmed) these are photos of the box and contents for $1299.

View attachment 413 View attachment 414
Finally.... Any idea of this location Captain?
I presume the spare blades are in the box beneath the ST16
Be good to know if it comes with a foam insert. This possibly fits directly into the hard shell case, and comes with the standard model.
By the way, I'm impressed with your sources whereby they are!

Nice ! Thought they revised the landing gear to curve outward for better stability and to raise up even farther?

They did and that is why I'm not 100% certain this is a photo of the most recent $1299 package. Also, there were reports that it would come in a styrofoam case as well, which does not appear here.

Finally.... Any idea of this location Captain?
I presume the spare blades are in the box beneath the ST16
Also, it could be the black foam insert at the rear. This possibly fits directly into the hard shell case, and comes with the standard model.

It could be. I honestly don't have any confirmed info. This was just pulled off another forum where a member "thought" it was from a retailer in the US.

I wonder if that is a picture of an actual customer's purchase... or just in a retail store? Kinda looks like a room in a house where the picture was taken. Maybe not.

I wonder if that is a picture of an actual customer's purchase... or just in a retail store? Kinda looks like a room in a house where the picture was taken. Maybe not.
A few of the LUCKY dealers were allowed sneak peak beta gifts! from Yuneec I am told. The sad thing is they have all been hush hush about their opinions, if they can even fly them?

Nice, but that Typhoon H isn't on MY doorstep yet. Nor does Yuneec sales rep have any definite delivery info when I call them.

If you are going to cancel your pre-order…Please do, so I will be assured they will have enough to full fill my pre-order when they get stock. If one wants to be the first to get a brand new "cutting edge" item…Then often one has to wait-- Sometimes a little longer then anticipated. I'm sure the day will arrive soon….And unless you make a living out of flying drones -- Then relax and your "toy" will be here before you know it.

Thanks to this forum with all the pre-info and details. Like you all, I am excited about getting this item and hope there won't be too many further delays. Then, let the whining about the RealSense attachment's arrival begin--Hopefully in the next few months …LOL

Reactions: Liketogethigh

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval