Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec International Announces Pricing and Availability of Highly Anticipated Typhoon

Typhoon H $1299 package includes the following.

• - Typhoon H RTF Set
    • - FREE WIZARD (limited time offer)
    • - 3-axis CGO3+ gimbal camera
    • - ST16 Android® GROUND STATION 16-channel 2.4GHz with 7" HD TouchScreen, video downlink and FPV function
    • - 5,400mAh 4S 14,8V Li-Po battery (1pc)
    • - AC/DC charger
    • - 12VDC (car socket) and 120V~ power cord
    • - USB adapter cord
    • - Neckstrap and sunshade for ST16 GROUND STATION
    • - 2 Quick-Release Rotor Sets (3x Clockwise / 3x Anti-Clockwise)
    • - 16GB Micro SD-Card (With Instructions)
Yuneec will be announcing Typhoon H with RealSense pricing and availability soon.
Do you guys/gals know how many people are cancelling pre orders and that you are turning away from Yuneec with your lack of PR and information? you don't throw a dog at a bone and expect him to sit for so long! get it, then just give a actual release date or say never or you don't know yet, just something truthful is all alot of us ask, or you will push us ALL to DJI !

Reactions: Chris McMillan
Hi Shantok,

Ultrasonic sensors will detect an object and stop machine within 5' of object and wait for further inputs from pilot. Intel RealSense will detect object and fly safely around it. We will be announcing final Typhoon H with RealSense pricing and availability in the next few weeks.
Your frickin "few weeks" are long gone! you are losing lots of cutomers with your lack of marketing and PR, Just give us a honest date, that's all we ask!

Yuneec International Announces Pricing and Availability of Highly Anticipated Typhoon H
The Award-Winning Typhoon H Offers Professional Capabilities at an Unprecedented Price

Yuneec Typhoon H

ONTARIO, Calif., March 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Yuneec International, the world leader in electric aviation, has announced that its award-winning Typhoon H is available for pre-order starting today at consumer electronics retailers, popular online stores and specialized outlets world-wide. First customer deliveries will begin in two weeks. Originally unveiled at CES 2016, where it won numerous top awards, Typhoon H redefines the enthusiast drone. Pricing is set at a highly competitive suggested retail price of $1,299. Also, for a limited time, Typhoon H is being offered with a free Wizard controller, enabling team operation and GPS tracking of a subject.

"We're excited to bring our game-changing Typhoon H to market, opening access to creative possibilities previously only available in expensive professional platforms. Now, anyone can capture incredible aerial footage like never before," said Yu Tian, chief executive officer of Yuneec International. "It's our most advanced consumer drone ever, setting a new standard in capability and value, while being ready, easy and safe to fly."

An all-new six-rotor airframe provides a solid platform for the full 3-axis, 360-degree gimbal, and the new CGO3+ camera. In addition, the landing gear retracts during flight allowing unobstructed panning for breathtaking 4K videos and 12 megapixel stills. The Typhoon H also adds new flight and image capture modes including Point of Interest, Orbit, Curved Cable and Journey. Innovative new safety features include ultrasonic proximity detection to prevent collisions with obstacles, and a failsafe system allowing Typhoon H to remain stable and land if a motor should fail.

An additional benefit is the compact and user friendly design. Quick-disconnect propellers allow speedy installation and removal, and each rotor arm quickly folds down from its flight position for easy and compact transportation. Carbon fiber is used extensively to decrease weight while increasing durability.

Typhoon H comes with the professional quality Android-based ST16 controller, including a large 7-inch integrated display and HD 720p video downlink for stunning real-time video reception. An HDMI output allows external monitors and VR goggles to be used to monitor video. Available separately, an ST12 or Wizard controller can additionally bind to the Typhoon H for Team Mode, which allows one controller to operate Typhoon H and the other to operate the camera.

With the ability to add mission-specific modules, Typhoon H is the next generation compact platform for enthusiasts and professionals. To be announced within the next 6 weeks is an Intel® RealSense™ Technology module, which uses advanced computer vision processing to enable Typhoon H to dynamically alter course as it encounters obstacles as small as tree branches, while enabling the camera to continue tracking the subject. Future add-ons will also include specialized gimbal cameras which can be easily interchanged on the go.

Typhoon H builds on established Typhoon family features such as Geo-fencing, Variable Control Response, Dynamic Return Home, Low-Battery Return Home and FAA No Fly. For more information visit www.yuneec.com. The Typhoon Q500 family of drones continues to be available starting at the suggested retail price of $499.99.

Begin shipping in two week! Ha! Bull Sh**t, you can't even tell us the truth or correct you mis-statements. To think I am contemplating switching from DJI to you? need to be honest and upfront to get in my wallet!

SOURCE Yuneec International

RELATED LINKS
http://www.yuneec.com

Do you guys/gals know how many people are cancelling pre orders and that you are turning away from Yuneec with your lack of PR and information? you don't throw a dog at a bone and expect him to sit for so long! get it, then just give a actual release date or say never or you don't know yet, just something truthful is all alot of us ask, or you will push us ALL to DJI !
Well said, close to cancelling my pre order myself.
Cannot believe the lack of communication from Yuneec.

Yeah Chris, just getting too long with no commitment , I have a Phantom 3 pro to occupy my needs, but when you want to try something different and are not given any updates. For 1.3k you deserve respect, That's All !!

Nice video, but it didn't help my patience, come on yuneec...
Let us in on it...
Guess I don't need details just a best guess date...

But when you watch this video, you think... Wow, that looks cool... maybe I'll hold off on cancelling for the moment. :)

Got a point Capt, but that seems to have Real Sense, so when we get the pre orders, then we have to wait again for Real Sense to come out !, Although I tend to stay away from trees and people in my flying parameters. They just need to communicate better and not keep us around the Christmas Tree that has a electric fence ! LoL !

Can't you see their faces> It's Frank Wang the owner of DJI ! He knows their better than the P4!. Really, It's probably Yuneec's design engineers trying it out and testing it in China!

But when you watch this video, you think... Wow, that looks cool... maybe I'll hold off on cancelling for the moment. :)

Where do the get off advertising they have them and ship in 3 day? Bull Sh**T!

Sell now
Yuneec Typhoon H Hexacopter with 4K CGO3+ Authorized Dealer Fast Free Shipping

tnj4p1myre1mpff12w4j1llndmc.png
1 viewed per hour

| Add to watch list

Seller information
terrestrialimaging (115 )
100% Positive feedback

Follow this seller

See other items

Item condition:
New

Time left:
Time left:1 day 1 hour Tuesday, 9:26AM

Price:
US $1,375.00
Buy It Now

Add to cart

Best Offer:

Make Offer

8 watching
Add to watch list

Add to collection

Free shipping
New condition
Located in United States

Shipping:
FREE Expedited Shipping | See details

Item location:
Marlboro, New Jersey, United States

Ships to:
United States

Delivery:
Estimated between Thu. Apr. 14 and Mon. Apr. 18See paymentdetails

Returns:
14 days money back, buyer pays return shipping | See details

Guarantee:
Money Back Guarantee | See details- opens in a new window or tab
Get the item you ordered or get your money back.
Covers your purchase price and original shipping.

Well(scratching head) , I was told mid month. 15/16. I just inquired and was told slated to ship this month, it w be worth the wait. A actual date w be nice, or they may be close to original date? The next week will tell a lot.
Their m be a reason for the release date, ill chill, give it a week and see w happens.
I am on the same page, just kinda getting old sleeping outside at my secret ups/fed ex delivery spot, backs starting to hurt and wife seems to be enjoying it though, go figure!!

Got a point Capt, but that seems to have Real Sense, so when we get the pre orders, then we have to wait again for Real Sense to come out !, Although I tend to stay away from trees and people in my flying parameters. They just need to communicate better and not keep us around the Christmas Tree that has a electric fence ! LoL !

I don't believe that was the Intel Realsense because the craft just tended to stop in front of the tree vice go around it (The Realsense is designed to go around or over objects vice stop).

Reactions: Skypicswa
Perhaps, but what was the blue flashing bar on the front? could be wrong though!
This may help... watch in this video when the guy carries out the production model Typhoon-H. It is the $1299 model with no Intel real sense. When it's flying it has the blue flashing light. I think that light is just a light to tell you the orientation (i.e. back/front).

This may help... watch in this video when the guy carries out the production model Typhoon-H. It is the $1299 model with no Intel real sense. When it's flying it has the blue flashing light. I think that light is just a light to tell you the orientation (i.e. back/front).

From my understanding and please correct me if I am wrong, The H comes with obstacle avoidance as does the P4, but the Real Sense is much more accurate and responsive-- Infrared vs sonar? I could be wrong?--

From my understanding and please correct me if I am wrong, The H comes with obstacle avoidance as does the P4, but the Real Sense is much more accurate and responsive-- Infrared vs sonar? I could be wrong?--

My understanding is that obstacle avoidance will stop the aircraft from hitting an object and then hover while waiting for pilot input. RealSense will avoid an object and go around it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval