Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec is listing direct on Amazon the following deal!

Anything over 24 hours old is old tech. Any new H being sold is current tech for the model. H technology is updated periodically through firmware upgrades.

I picked up the Typhoon H Pro with RealSense on Amazon the other day for $1199.99, this morning it was back up to $1500.00.

Funny how that package never changed from the $1199 tag while for almost 48 hours just a week ago the RealSense package was down to $999 and the no frills was $799.

Even at $949, would seem crazy not to wait and see if the RS package gets back down to $999. Wait until Prime day and look for the RS deal I picked up a bit ago at $999.

Even the RS package was $1199 just a few days ago for about 24 hours.

Ritz camera has best deals I think, all of the above with camera cleaning kit, sun visor and three sets of props, and cleaning kit works great, and 3 sd cards, backpack. 1500.00

Ritz camera has best deals I think, all of the above with camera cleaning kit, sun visor and three sets of props, and cleaning kit works great, and 3 sd cards, backpack. 1500.00
sorry only one cleaning kit but price was with 160.00 dollars in taxes in that price.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold