Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
It would be a huge boost to the US market if the NFZ firmware could be created here. I've seen many H's being sold for lack of a vendor or Yuneec to provide the firmware.

Reactions: Yuneec Skins
Plus in the US a hobbyist can fly in Controlled Airspace with LAANC authorization, but without NFZ removal the aircraft will not arm the motors or the altitude is restricted to 20 meters. Hope this comes to fruition John!

We Had a very Positive Conversation.
I explained that many Yuneec Owners use their Drones for Business/Commercial Purposes, among other concerns. I will Update this Thread when I have more Info. I have my Fingers Crossed.

It’s asking a lot, but see if your contact can give any info on why the iOS version of BreezeCam and the CGO apps have been pulled from the App Store. This will put a lot of Breeze fliers out of commission.

I had another conversation with the Yuneec Rep at 5:30 this afternoon. We Covered many Topics, and I was able to Voice some of the concerns that many of us have, and how we might work together to Offer Support for Owners of Discontinued Products, and the Availability of some Parts needed to Keep our Aircraft Flying.
There is a Planned Relaunch of Yuneec in the USA, that will be under new management.
Yuneec Depended on the previous USA management team to make the Brand Successful, and for what ever reason it failed, and I don't feel there is a need to Discuss the Why's or How it went wrong, it's water under the Bridge now. The Plan is to make this Re-launch a success, and learn by the mistakes made in the Past. I would Love to Tell all of you more, but I don't want to get the Cart before the Horse. I am aware that many of you have lots of questions, and I have been asked to make a list of things we need, and how Yuneec can Help.
I know many are Angry and Frustrated with the way this situation has Played Out, it may have seemed as if Yuneec didn't care, but the more I learn about what happened, the less I Blame Yuneec, and the more it points to the way the USA Operations were managed.
I can't Help but Feel like an Un-Official Spokesman for Yuneec's USA & Canadian Customers, as well as Customers in South America.
Since April Yuneec Skins has gained almost 900 new Customers and filled over 1,000 Orders, it's been a real Marathon, and I enjoy being able to Help, I Owe a Big Thanks for the Help and Support I have received from Steve Carr, and Tom (WTFD Project), this never would have been Possible, the Only Drawback is working 18 hours a day 7 days a week, since the end of March when I purchased KAV's Inventory, it doesn't leave me much time to Fly, which is what I enjoy the most, although I get to do a lot of Test Flight's on the Drones I Repair, but it's not quite as Fun.
There's a Good Chance by the end of this week, I will have the capability to do NFZ Releases.
When the Conversation Ended and I Hung up the Phone this afternoon, I was left with a Good Feeling, and excited to see where this leads.
To Be Continued..........;)

I am glad to see another usa yuneec dealer fully coming online. big question selling parts and repairs only or going to offer yuneec aircraft line as well. I am down to one dealer currently that sell yuneec aircraft and constantly looking for other yuneec dealers without luck that sell yuneec aircraft other than those on just ebay.

I had another conversation with the Yuneec Rep at 5:30 this afternoon. We Covered many Topics, and I was able to Voice some of the concerns that many of us have, and how we might work together to Offer Support for Owners of Discontinued Products, and the Availability of some Parts needed to Keep our Aircraft Flying.
There is a Planned Relaunch of Yuneec in the USA, that will be under new management.
Yuneec Depended on the previous USA management team to make the Brand Successful, and for what ever reason it failed, and I don't feel there is a need to Discuss the Why's or How it went wrong, it's water under the Bridge now. The Plan is to make this Re-launch a success, and learn by the mistakes made in the Past. I would Love to Tell all of you more, but I don't want to get the Cart before the Horse. I am aware that many of you have lots of questions, and I have been asked to make a list of things we need, and how Yuneec can Help.
I know many are Angry and Frustrated with the way this situation has Played Out, it may have seemed as if Yuneec didn't care, but the more I learn about what happened, the less I Blame Yuneec, and the more it points to the way the USA Operations were managed.
I can't Help but Feel like an Un-Official Spokesman for Yuneec's USA & Canadian Customers, as well as Customers in South America.
Since April Yuneec Skins has gained almost 900 new Customers and filled over 1,000 Orders, it's been a real Marathon, and I enjoy being able to Help, I Owe a Big Thanks for the Help and Support I have received from Steve Carr, and Tom (WTFD Project), this never would have been Possible, the Only Drawback is working 18 hours a day 7 days a week, since the end of March when I purchased KAV's Inventory, it doesn't leave me much time to Fly, which is what I enjoy the most, although I get to do a lot of Test Flight's on the Drones I Repair, but it's not quite as Fun.
There's a Good Chance by the end of this week, I will have the capability to do NFZ Releases.
When the Conversation Ended and I Hung up the Phone this afternoon, I was left with a Good Feeling, and excited to see where this leads.
To Be Continued..........;)
You are doing the company good, and hopefully they support you in every way to get the ball rolling again in a positive way... Oh, and good luck in your endeavors, and for petes sake hire some help so you can enjoy some free time for yourself... You dont want to grow old alone with your millions?

Signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement yesterday, I'm pretty sure I can Disclose that, it's looking very Promising, may be able to do NFZ Releases Next Week.....:)

Hello Pilot's;

Today I received the Yuneec "No-Fly Zone" "NFZ" Removal Software for the Typhoon H, H-Pro, H480, H-Plus, H3, Mantis Q, and Mantis G. If you need your H920 release, I have already requested that software, having noticed it wasn't included, and will update the thread when I know more.

Things are looking up.....Yuneec has not abandoned us!

I have several Repairs, to get finished, it's been difficult to juggle all this at 1 time, thanks again to; Steve Carr, and Tom aka: WTFD Project for your Help!
And to anybody waiting for your estimate or repair, Thank you for your Patience!! Orders are filled ASAP, and most ship the same or next day, the Orders that require pulling Parts from a Donor Drone, may take a day... I know how it feels to want parts as fast as possible.

Thank you to all who Support Yuneec Skins as well....I do my best to answer all Phone Calls, emails, and messages, if I don't respond right away, feel free to send another......the less time I spend on the Phone or Keyboard, gives me more time for Repairs, so please be Patient, everyone wants their drone back quickly.......Yuneec Skins is Open Tuesday-Saturday 10AM to 7PM Pacific Time.

I Plan to Start a New Thread "Yuneec No-Fly Zone Release" when everything's in place.

Try downloading software from the downloads page. You can get there on a full browser, but downloads are still disabled. On a mobile browser you can’t even get to the download selection page. Now you have to sign in to even use their website.

Really good news that they're working on this - it's been a rollercoaster ride.

I am really happy they are working on a new site, but removing the access to downloads is a real pain for someone that just purchased a Yuneec system or replaced their computer or smart phone. This lack of downloads seems to be worldwide. Hoping this new emergence of Yuneec US does a better job than the last iteration, but the lack of support for the older systems is somewhat disheartening.

Reactions: Mike Irish
I'm also not sure what has happened to the developer portal, but that's (probably?) a different issue.

I received a Call from the Person in Charge of the New USA Operations, and during our conversations I mentioned that the Yuneec Website, Downloads page wasn't functioning, and was told it will be back online within a couple of days, they have been working on the website......hang in there, we'll have it back soon....;)

• Love
Reactions: DoomMeister

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval