Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
I'm also not sure what has happened to the developer portal, but that's (probably?) a different issue.
I will ask, and it's probably the same situation, as the Downloads Page, it should be active again shortly....;)

My Yuneec Contact called on Friday 03/5/21 to ask how things are going, and if I had figured out the No-Fly Zone (NFZ) Software they gave me, and I said it's all working perfectly now (after week of trying to figure it out), thanked them again for making that happen, and that it's really helped some Yuneec Owners that use their Drones for Business. I asked again about the Tornado H920 NFZ Software (for about the 6th time), and expected another "No" answer, but as the Old saying goes, "Squeaky Wheel Gets the Grease", well this time they relented and said they would get it to me, so they don't have to hear about it anymore...He He...Score!
This is Good News for the H920 Owners, as I have received several requests for it, and hate to have to tell them "No".
I have always been 1 to give Credit where Credit is Due, and have to say Yuneec has done everything they've said they would do, and in my opinion this goes along way towards restoring Confidence in the Brand, I asked how things were going with the relaunch, and was not surprised to hear, "It's Not the Best Time to be Opening a Business, with all that's going on right now, with Covid19 and other Craziness going on". They have been working on the US.Yuneec.com website, and have a new Download Page with Firmware for the H520, H510e, H3, and H+ available now, and told me to check out this Page; Legacy Products – Yuneec I didn't expect that, they said my hard work hasn't gone un-noticed, that was pretty cool. Hopefully we'll get thru this Covid19 thing soon, and get back to normal, whatever that is now days.
I will update this Thread when I have the H920 NFZ Software, so keep the Faith...;)

Its very cool to hear of Yuneecs return to America. I had thought they would be done forever with there "consumer" drones. There Professional drones look awsome untill ya see the prices. This is great news, and You have batteries again. I was just about to Re-wire Mine for the battery tray mod ( It looks a little destructive). Thanks again for keeping me supplied in parts over the last couple yrs

Reactions: Yuneec Skins
Greetings!!
It is now a couple of years past the timeframe listed above.
If the NFZ for H920+ now available?

Reactions: Steve Carr
Greetings!!
It is now a couple of years past the timeframe listed above.
If the NFZ for H920+ now available?
Still No Luck with the H920+ NFZ, but I haven't given up yet...;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval