Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec or DJI

I would like to inquire more of this discussion about the Typhoon H plus v2 speculation. Does anyone know of derails? Rumors?
I’ve recently been considering an H plus but may hold off..

I would like to inquire more of this discussion about the Typhoon H plus v2 speculation. Does anyone know of derails? Rumors?
I’ve recently been considering an H plus but may hold off..
Where did you hear that?

The limitation of the TH Plus is the Build/Firmware. When I first bought mine, it came with Build 757. I only have one issue, and that is the ascending symptom, and the workaround was to wait until the satellite connectivity turns green. No biggie, and the ship flew FANTASTICALLY for a couple of months, until they released a new build/firmware 777 (this build got me banned from the forum [emoji23]) Build 777 lasted for 1 month, then the Holy Grail of all builds came out. Build 784.

Build 784 is the most enjoyable build. BUT! I could not fly beyond 1000ft, no biggie, because the hiccups was minimal to none, and I don’t fly over 1000ft for work. and then later, a simple gps module relocation mod. took care of it, enabling the sUAS to fly beyond.

Compass Relocation

The ascending issue came back, with the release of Build 822/829 and the satellites was false peaking. What is worst Yuneec locked members from using the common basic tools IMU, GYRO, and RC mapping. And a new error in mid flight came up, EKF Gyro IMU bias. S M H

I grounded my H Plus for 3wks, coincidentally, one member wrote She's feeling naked now - Removed RS Module

This took care of the ascending problem, but it was giving me an “ultrasonic sensor not working” notification, and the sonars cannot identify an object in front of it. So, I installed the RS back, with a temporary solution of reshielding the RS with copper foil.

My temporary solution, and field report: Reached 1 mile with Build 822

The TH Plus is a great ship, the downfall is Yuneec, because it seems as though they are not consistent, their beta testers are none other than the each individuals in this forum.

What’s worst, instead of improving the TH Plus, because it has not yet matured in the market. Yuneec is willing to drop the TH PLUS, and just opt to making a TH Plus V2.
What do you know of the TH+ V2? Is this rumor or something actually in the works?

If there was such a thing as a version 2 you will be waiting until January to learn of it as the CES is where Yuneec normally makes new product announcements. I would not hold my breath as Yuneec is conspicuous in their absence from the vendor lists of trade shows previously attended.

If Yuneec had something new up their sleeve they would be doing something to elevate public excitement. Instead they have just about completely withdrawn from public view.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teddyalfie