Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

yuneec skyview goggles cheap price!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

7cyclops

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Just thought I'd let everyone know e bay has yuneec new oem,skyview goggles for 49.00 I was watching a Sibelius Vid. ans the link said 249,or something. I went through a page or 2 and there they were for 49.00 Could not pass them up.Keith

Reactions: Steve Carr
Just thought I'd let everyone know e bay has yuneec new oem,skyview goggles for 49.00 I was watching a Sibelius Vid. ans the link said 249,or something. I went through a page or 2 and there they were for 49.00 Could not pass them up.Keith
I checked Ebay and they are $59.00. Can someone comment on how good they are? Can they be used for other things?

Terrestial image had them for $39. They work good, and I suppose you could plug it in to any HDMI port

Keep an eye out over time. I scored mine for $39 off an Amazon seller. They pop up every once in a while. However, $10 isn’t really an issue so $49 is a good price too.

They work well.....too bad they make me sick.

...They work good, and I suppose you could plug it in to any HDMI port....

I've used them with both my Typhoons and my Mavic 2 Pro.....simple HDMI input. You could use them with any HDMI source I’d think.

Hi. Just received my sky view goggles. Have not tried them yet. Obtained from "genuineauthenticdeals 1880" item #302503724615 49.99+3.00 tax. Took 3 days. Offer says 9 left good for 3 days left 265 sold. OH!! E Bay Brand new,2 cables,nice fit. Can be used on other devices as long as hdmi . Keith

I have a set of these , brand new in the box I'm willing to sell. Never got around to using them.
Contact me if interested, I'm sure we can work something out.

I have a set of these , brand new in the box I'm willing to sell. Never got around to using them.
Contact me if interested, I'm sure we can work something out.
I have a Wizard Button that's never been used. Will you trade even?

Sounds like shelves are being cleared to make room for something they can make money on. Kind of like saying bye-bye.

The seller must think this is eBay. It’s not. Post a price and be done with it.

This is also General Discussion not Classifieds, if you are selling an item it must be placed in Classifieds or Conversations.

Going forward, posts about eBay offerings must be your own merchandise and be posted in Classifieds as a normal ad and may include a link to your eBay listing. Exceptions will be in response to a post asking for help in locating merchandise.

This thread is officially closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval