Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Typhoon G Go Pro camera set up

Reaction score
Hi guys, just a little snippet of information when setting up a go pro camera on the Typhoon G.
I was having difficulty in getting an image to display on the ST10+ Ground Station, this was due to me thinking i would need to set the Go pro up for wifi to sync with the ground station, this is not the case, you have to go into the bind settings on the ground station and click on the MK58 Transmitter in turn binding this and hey presto the image is there, the reason for me posting is that i couldn't find any information on the subject albeit there are numerous Youtube videos out there featuring this model, there doesn't appear to be a manual available for this model either online.
It took me quite a while to figure it out probably because i'm new to drones but i hope this post will help others out.
A special thank you to Yuneec UK i had a problem with a ST10+ groundstation, it wouldn't boot up, i phoned them, they said return it for inspection, they replaced straight away with a new ST10+ Top marks Yuneec

Reactions: Tony Camp

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt