Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Typhoon Pilots Home Locations Map

Use what ever color you would like.
If you save the link it provides when you are done, you can edit the color, information, and location again later.
You can place the type aircraft you have in the description field.

Ok, Ok, Riktar!

I am now on the map, but don't call me a "cheesehead"!

Roots are in both Wisconsin and Minnesota (mom born and raised in WI), but I spent all but the last four years in Minnesota. Moved to the cabin, so can't blame me, right?

Doesn't make me a bad person, does it?

:D

Jeff
Fair enough on the Cheesehead label. ;)

And good for you on moving into the cabin. I am looking forward to a more "relaxed" living environment in the next few years myself! NW Wisconsin is the one area of the state I have never ventured to. I really want to get up there one day. I hear the Apostle Islands are really something to see!

Reactions: NorWiscPilot
Fair enough on the Cheesehead label. ;)

And good for you on moving into the cabin. I am looking forward to a more "relaxed" living environment in the next few years myself! NW Wisconsin is the one area of the state I have never ventured to. I really want to get up there one day. I hear the Apostle Islands are really something to see!

You got that right!

Wonder how much it would cost to get permission to use one of our UAS vehicles to the islands!

Reactions: Riktar
Thanks Bob, I thought I had read somewhere that there was a standard color for each different Yuneec model.

It was suggested in the very first post. I haven't read through the five pages to see if it has changed. I used Blue for Typhoon.

"- Enter information in the "Entry Name" field You can also select the color of your marker here, allowing you to make your marker the color of each Yuneec Product, ( IE: Typhoon H (Blue), Breeze (Red),Q500 (Green) ect...)"

First flights today :) Typhoon H with RealSense.

WHAT???
I posted myself on map the when this thread 1st appeared and have checked it several times.Now as I look at the map to see who has been added I notice several fellow pilots in my country as well as myself are no longer on the map. To be exact, all but one are GONE
What went wrong?

Last edited:
WHAT???
I posted myself on map the when this thread 1st appeared and have checked it several times.Now as I look at the map to see who has been added I notice several fellow pilots in my country as well as myself are no longer on the map. To be exact, all but one are GONE
What went wrong?

B Scott
Here is what is on the Maps as of this Morning 5-20-17
Is this what you remember seeing?
Also let me know what name you named your marker
YP Map Net.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Digitix