Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Typhoon Pilots Home Locations Map

Done. (atomik, ignore my PM - I had not yet seen this thread).
302 points when I was there...

Folks, kindly consider adding an email address. Would make it a lot easier to contact for possible meets, instead of the following and hoping it's noticed:

Dean Vernon (Oklahoma) - I'll be in that area on business 19-30June. I intend to bring my H along. Wanna fly?

Last edited:
As I see, it's growing! Only wake em up! One friend in Finland, one in Danmark...Time...it needs time...

Yes, FePhoenix ! But long way to go...9000 miles? About....
are you Dean?

I live in Maryland, under the pattern of NAS Patuxent River. I'll be at OKC Int'l & Tinker AFB training some folks there on some ATC safety of flight equipment. Where are you getting "9000 miles"?

In Northern Sweden! Norrbotten/Lappland! Across the Atlantic. Lets say...30 degrees true north compass heading out of your position!? :) Maybe less...lets say 7000 NM.
No...not Dean! Sorry! But now we know for what this map is good! I love it! Lets get closer!

You know about safety . You are prof. Sounds good! Tell us what you think! Please!

Yes! You are alone! At least it seems like! In Spain! Don't care! Not yet anymore! And it's good that you are there! Tell more about you! Images, Videos? (Strange. Atomic08 started this and now...?). Will send you "H" pics out of the cold....

Arciat...
Thanks for joining and using the Yuneec Pilots Map
I am on the forum almost every day !
You have beautiful photos on your website!
I am thinking on having a contest for members to vote on the best marker information as a lot of members have interesting photos, videos and websites.
I like member Tigertail's marker with a videos of his best flights. It is interesting to me to see members locations and the videos of their area.

WOW the map worx, this is too cool. I got an email yesterday from a guy that just picked up an H and asked if I wanted to meet up at a local flying area and maybe give tips and just have some fun.
I'm excited finally get to fly with another H. I feel like a kid again all excited lol.

Probably I had a he'll of time getting it to work. Sorry is their a way to delete. I'll look in a few.

I don't see 3 of me on the map I also don't see where I could delete duplicates it would take the admin to do that it says.

Robert...
1 Open the Zee Map and go to the top Left side and click on the "View" tab..
2 Second from the bottom click on "View List" and the Members markers list will open on the right side of the map...
3 Scroll down to "Robert Brooks" and you will see Four of you !
Numbers 240-243
If you double click on any of the names that persons location will be opened.
If you did not save your URL code when you made your marker. and you want me to delete any location,
PM me and I will delete those markers

See here:
ZM List.jpg

Well, I’ve just put myself on the map and although Switzerland is still quite scarecly „yuneeced“ I found a fellow pilot not a mile from me. With the Q500+ 4k hitting retailers shelves at around 850.- SFr/$ and the Breezy stirring up the selfie drone marked I hope to see more tags pop up on that map!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio